• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2008 Yamaha 212X <MN> $25,900. 152 hours.SOLD

TJ*Deanna

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg This a very nice Yamaha 212x wakeboard boat with built in ballast system from the factory. Has been stored indoors for the 3 years that I've owned it. Comes with a Bimini top along with a rear extension Bimini. Also includes the Yamaha fitted cover, snap out carpet, very nice swim platform with stereo controls, swing away trailer tongue, and folding wakeboard tower. Let's not forget the twin 160HP engines. I would guess 200 engine hours.
$27,500 or best offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 8
glad to have you on board, sorry to see your selling the boat, it looks like a nice one, If you post your location you may get more interest and you may have member close by with a YDS to read the engine hours for you, always a plus to know of sure.

Looks like Minnesota somewhere

Located in Red Wing, Minnesota.

Boat looks very nice, great job prepping it for sale!

What brand of steering fins are those?

Boat looks very nice, great job prepping it for sale!

What brand of steering fins are those?
Homemade. I copied a set of thrust vectors on a buddies boat.

If this boat still availlable.. PM me your lowest price, I may have a buyer for you.. would need to get it inspected/surveyed and then shipped to Mississippi..

Back