• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2009 212ss rod cup holder combo added

JOAN ROJAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Recently got this beautiful boat from a fellow member. I have done a lot of research and now adding things to it to fit our lifestyle. We love fishing specially with the kids, so started by adding two cup holder rod combos to the back of the swim platform. Got the 30 deg in Black plastic mainly because of the price ($17, stainless were way more). I even angled them out so we may use them for throlling. See pics below, I even routed draining just in case kids put water in there lol (saw that from another post). I made sure to put a good bead of 4200 round the cup holders and added the 3 stainless steel screws to ensure no leaks. I’m by no means and expert but consider myself handy

Waiting on 4 more rod holders to add in the back and two by the anchor locker.

I will update post with additional pics.

Attachments

JOAN ROJAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Added 4 additional SS rod holders today, 90deg ones. Really impressed with the quality of these for the price.
Mounted 2 by the anchor, super easy install.
and two toward back, right side one was a bit of a pain since there’s wiring running under as well as the 25 gal wash down on the boat. Was able to relocate wiring and had no issues

Also added my fish ruler lol and a cup holder on the passenger side, odd one didn’t come from the factory there.

Here’s the link to the rod holders if anyone is interested

Attachments