• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2009 AR230 for sale - $23,000 OBO - 175hrs Charleston, SC

englechad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Guys,

Came over here from YJB - I'm selling my AR230. It's been an amazing boat but, the house I've moved in to makes it really tight for storing which makes me not use it as much... It deserves to be run all day everyday! :) Below are some details, feel free to let me know thoughts and I could be able to help transport to you for if you cover my gas. (I really want a good home for it and don't want that standing in someones way). I'm also the original owner and bought it off the showroom floor. Great, great boat.

Thanks!

----
This AR230 HO is in a beautiful red/white combo. Has a low, 175hrs on it. This boat has been color sanded and buffed recently. It's in very good condition and both engines and other mechanics are in good shape. All cushions are in great condition and are mainly stain free. A couple have minor leaf stains that, will probably be bleached by the sun.(see dropbox photos) The interior of the boat has normal wear from an '09 and comes with full grey carpet throughout which is in great condition.

This jetboat also comes with Cobra Jetsteering, 13 life vests, 3 of which you can use wakeboarding, water skiing or tubing, 2 oversized tubes, electric tube pump, wakeboard ropes, tube ropes and a bunch of other goodies. I rebuilt all the suspension on the trailer during the off season. The trailer brakes need some work but, the trailer itself is in very sound working condition. I'll also make sure it's detailed all fresh & clean for it's newer owner at time of pick-up.

Looking for $23,000. I had the boat assessed recently and current market value is $26,840 to $29,540. You'll see this boat is well worth the market value. I have tons of photos, if you need something specific please let me know...

Here's a couple photos but, view tons more of high-res one here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z2672i1qxpvli8p/AABpZyS3dWnW-NbCZ01wltsRa?dl=0

ar230-1_1.JPG

ar230-1_2.JPG

ar230-1_3.JPG

ar230-1_4.JPG

ar230-1_6.JPG

ar230-1_7.JPG

ar230-1_10.JPG

ar230-1_12.JPG

ar230-1_14.JPG

ar230-1_15.JPG

ar230-1_23.JPG

ar230-1_29.JPG

ar230-1_30.JPG

ar230-1_32.JPG

ar230-1_35.JPG

ar230-1_39.JPG

ar230-1_42.JPG

ar230-1_43.JPG

ar230-1_45.JPG

ar230-1_46.JPG

ar230-1_47.JPG

ar230-1_61.JPG

ar230-1_72.JPG

ar230-1_75.JPG

Last edited:
Good luck on your sale and hope it happens quickly!

Here is some intelligence that might help and hopefully not hurt. In March 2016 I traded in my 2007 Yamaha SX230HO and the dealer gave me $18k sight unseen, the dealer is Captains Choice Marine in Leesville, SC located on Lake Murray. For me that worked because I didn't have time to sell my boat before my new boat came in. My Yamaha was in similar condition as yours but with an aluminum trailer. The dealer after receiving my boat had it listed for $24,999 but looking today on their website it is no longer there, not sure if they sold it or took it to auction. The dealer, who sells Yamaha's besides other boats, said that used Yamaha's typically take longer to sell than other used boats on their lot and about half of them end up going to auction.

Good luck on your sale and hope it happens quickly!

Here is some intelligence that might help and hopefully not hurt. In March 2016 I traded in my 2007 Yamaha SX230HO and the dealer gave me $18k sight unseen, the dealer is Captains Choice Marine in Leesville, SC located on Lake Murray. For me that worked because I didn't have time to sell my boat before my new boat came in. My Yamaha was in similar condition as yours but with an aluminum trailer. The dealer after receiving my boat had it listed for $24,999 but looking today on their website it is no longer there, not sure if they sold it or took it to auction. The dealer, who sells Yamaha's besides other boats, said that used Yamaha's typically take longer to sell than other used boats on their lot and about half of them end up going to auction.

Thank you! I can relate to that. I'm re-listing again since it's boating season now, had a lot of interest in the off season but, no real bites. Appreciate the intel :)

Nice. And priced more than right. For anyone looking, this looks like the deal to get you on the water.

Freedom Bump - [flag]

Just had the boat out yesterday and runs like a dream. Fresh Spark plugs, fresh synthetic oil, fresh filters, fresh buttery smooth reverse cables. (They were a little sticky) 100% ready to go boat!!

Fire sale. I have an all cash offer for the boat at a loss for me and am looking to move on from this boat... If anyone was on the fence about this, make me an offer today. Interested in any and all offers. Current asking is $23,000 OBO.

Sweet boat!!! Someone needs to jump on this today!!:winkingthumbsup"

Cash buyer fell through. Still very motivated to sell, lets do it :)

:)

Interested- shoot me a text when you get a chance. 815 766 04 eight four

Back