• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2010-13 240 non tower Mooring cover deal

Herman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi All - First post but have been an avid follower the last few months after getting my 2013 SX240 in the fall. Want to thank everyone for all the great ideas to lighten my wallet. As my shipping cover already has a tear, starting looking for a replacement and came across this deal for only $399. Or at least I think it is a deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-AR-S...-Non-Tower-MAR-240MC-CH-10-24ft-/190855087109

Looks like a good price. If your shipping cover just has a minor tear or tears, use clear packaging tape to repair. It holds very well and is hard to see where it is taped.

I'm totally not knocking this cover, but look to see if the part number for this cover has been superceded. I have the first Gen tower cover for the 242 and it left a little to be desired. I had to seam seal the seams to stop it from leaking. I'm not saying don't buy this, but just make sure you know what you are getting first. That's about what mine cost off of eBay which is why I bring it up.

Oh, and welcome Herman!

Thanks for the advice. Got the tape on the current one and appreciate the tip to seal seam the new one. At least I'm getting it with eyes open so appreciate the candor. That is why I love this forum. Everyone does look out for each other.

Back