• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2010 AR 210 Cushion 4 Stock #F1T-U375F-20-00

Michael Lammers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The infamous seat cushion 4 that blows out of many boats. Has anybody found anyone that custom makes these seats?

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not specifically here; but I know the local shop I have used is capable of scratch building one if they could use mine as a template. My friend had them fabricate a bow filler cushion from scratch. He bought the starboard and trimmed to fit then had them cover it with foam and matching vinyl.

Michael Lammers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What a brilliant idea! I never thought of trying to borrow one, what state are you in?

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
South Carolina

Michael Lammers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am in Colorado, I would really hate to put you out! Especially being the beginning of the season. If you think you would do that I would be happy to pay you a fee for your help. Maybe take your cushion to the shop, I will call them and give them a credit card to duplicate and ship out here and pay you a fee for your help. I have attached some pictures to make sure we are talking about the same cushion.

If it doesn't work out I completely understand.
Mike Lammers
303-588-4353

Attachments

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let’s see if anyone chimes in. I might be willing to fabricate the starboard and coordinate with the shop here to help someone out. That is definitely the cushion that likes to press the “eject button” first. Let’s just say mine is newer than the rest of the cushions In my boat. We have the same colors too, so at least it is an option.

Michael Lammers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great Idea. At least I will be on the lookout for a local boat owner that may help me.

shankska

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
In for a new one. Crazy on timing. Mine just blew out while towing this past week. Appears I am unable to find a replacement anywhere.

Michael Lammers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I finally have an appointment with a custom boat cushion maker here in Denver next week. I can have him make two, do you have the same colors asa the pictures above?

shankska

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes exactly the same! white on both sides and the line divider.

shankska

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Mine is a 2011 AR210, so pretty much same I believe

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just curious if you got the seat cushion recreated. Mine just blew it towing today and need a replacement. If you folks were successful in getting a replacement made, I would love to contact the company to see if they can create another one. I have a 2010 AR210 with the same color.

Please let me know. Thanks

Buster01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, I’m interested to know if anyone has been able to get a shop to recreate this cushion as well. I lost mine about 2 months ago. I have a 2010 SX210

Kipper

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, I’m interested to know if anyone has been able to get a shop to recreate this cushion as well. I lost mine about 2 months ago. I have a 2010 SX210

Kipper

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last Saturday July 4th I joined the infamous lost cushion club. Same cushion #4 from my 2006 SX210. Looking for someone who would be willing to trace the base and send me a cardboard template so I could have one made. Going to use material from my bow cushion which I have never used. Would send check beforehand to cover costs. Anyone able to help?

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
7/11/2020...add my to the list of cushion 4 ejections. 9 Years and all was well until this trip.

I see a lot of nice people trying to help each other out here, which is awesome. Has anyone found a place that can make these?

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it worth us contacting Yamaha to see what they can do? Does anyone have a good relationship with a dealer that could facilitate the conversation?

MadDogH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last Saturday July 4th I joined the infamous lost cushion club. Same cushion #4 from my 2006 SX210. Looking for someone who would be willing to trace the base and send me a cardboard template so I could have one made. Going to use material from my bow cushion which I have never used. Would send check beforehand to cover costs. Anyone able to help?
I am all in on this as well. If anyone can help, there are many of us that need this cushion. I've reached out to a fabricator in my area. I'll let this group know what I find out. Please do the same if you find someone who can make this cushion.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry to hear so many people are “in the same boat” on this one. That cushion has been a HUGE problem from day one. You MUST tow with the cover on or it will eventually eject on your drive to/from the lake. It is not hard to make and I think you are all smart in trying to have the same place make multiples. I don’t think Yamaha will do anything at this point. The economics of supporting our models with those types of parts has passed. If we were not using our boat every week I would still try to offer mine as a template.

JetBoatPenguin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone of the members fashioned some type of bungeed 'Safety" connector to put through an eye bolt on the bottom of the starboard (maybe with a climbing carabiner prior to trailering) and hook in the storage area for these or the other cushions. Thinking this may be a good preventative method once the new ones get made. Thinking about this on our boat . . . since we don't have the hinged cushions.