• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2010 MFI trailer question (242LS if that matters)

Aneura

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello! I've been searching, but need to confirm I have the right thing here..

One of my lugs broke off while removing a wheel, so I'm going to replace the rear hubs.. (no brakes on rear axle). After doing this (first time), then I'll worry about tackling the very rusty front Hub/Brake assembly.

Because I can't store the boat at my house, where I can research things, I'm hoping to confirm the correct hubs to order and anything I may be missing..

I found this at eTrailer.com that I think may be right?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

-Eric

Pastfast

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
I have a mfi trailer and need new axels and hubs there rotting out and don't want any issues,I looked all over and can find any info on a part number or where to buy them

Anyone have part numbers and any suggestions?

Model ymh230-g