• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2011 210 Storage Ideas

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Wife and I are needing a little help with organizing the storage spaces. I've looked through the storage/head mods on the FAQ and other areas, but it looks like most of those mods are on the 240's.

Our space isn't as large, and doesn't hardly have any straight angles. Would love to be able to hang life jackets, and have a shelf or stacked baskets, etc.

And where do we put our 4 (giant - 8" x 25") fenders? I'm thinking those have to move to under a bow seat.

Anybody have any thoughts or pics?

@RampRage added a shoe rack, before we got her. That's awesome! But already full. Lol

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I installed an expandable closet rod in the head/storage compartment. Works great to hang the life jackets, organized and up and out of the way, with misc stuff below on the floor. I posted a pic on one of the forums a while ago.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well, here's what we've come up with so far.

After using cheap and the wrong tools on the first cupholder hole (to disastrous results) I got new tools and ordered a stainless utensil holder (about 5 1/2" diameter and seemed like a good 8" tall). Used it to make a trash receptacle (and was able to make the hole big enough to eliminate my gouges from the first attempt). Used my new dremel tool to round out my hole, and cut the bottom off the utensil holder.

Then using my new right angle drill, did the 2nd hole perfect. 3 5/8 holesaw. Had to use a file to enlarge just a smidge.

IMG_2953.JPG

Couple cheapie Walmart crates and a 5.5 gal trash can. 2 small holes in can for bungee attachment to crate.

IMG_2954.JPG

Tabletop is actually behind the trash can. Not sure how much we use it, yet. And 2 more fenders in the front floor storage.
IMG_2955.JPG

And @RampRage added the shoe holder!
IMG_2956.JPG

Embarrassed to show this, but I guess it's part of learning. :) turned out great in the end.
IMG_2957.JPG

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice job (the finished product is what counts). I used the shoe holder idea a while back and love it. From towel clips for the Bimini to dock lines, a spray bottle with water (cools hot seats down in a hurry), sunscreen, the led lights remote, trash bags, shamWOW, flashlight, vhf radio, man that idea is super practical and is the safest, most dry storage on the boat.

not2fast

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was out this weekend and thinking why didn't they put a cupholder there. I will be doing this soon.