• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2011 AR 210 $28k <WI>

robbo3

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My boat will not fit in my garage at the lake house, so I'm looking to move into a lower profile inboard with a collapsible tower.

Extras include:
New stereo with transom remote - 2014
New radial tires - 2014
2 - tower racks
Tower mirror - 2014
Cobra Venom fins
Ve-Ve trailer guides
Boat buckle transom tie down straps

Engine readings taken each fall during winterization, last reading approx 150 hours on each engine.
New spark plugs each spring

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Good luck....She is a beauty!!

What's the trailering weight on that?

What's the trailering weight on that?

Dry weight is 2,954

I pull with a 5,000 lb capacity tow vehicle without any issues fully loaded.

Nice looking boat. Best of luck selling her.

@robbo3 I think you helped me launch my boat on Nagawicka for it's maiden voyage last June. If that was you...I just wanted to say thanks! What lake is your lake house on ?

Yes, that was me. Happy to help out, we love going on Nagawicka (except for the traffic).

We are on Big Bass Lake, near Stevens Point and have the lake to ourselves most weekends since it's a smaller lake. Having a 21' boat is slightly overkill and just need something we're going to wakeboard behind.

We may be out on Nags with the jet ski periodically since it's easier to tote back and forth.

Steven's Point is a great part of the state. Next time you're on Nags stop by and say hi. I'm there most weekends and I believe that I have the only SX192 on the lake.

For anyone looking for a used boat, robbo3's AR210 is really clean. Very nice boat.

@robbo3 Just saw this. Say it ain't so!

LOL. Good luck with your next vessel, whatever direction you go. Also, look for us at Nag. I believe we are the only blue SX-230 in the area.

PS: Gary told me he gave you the referral credit, thanks again on that

@robbo3 Just saw this. Say it ain't so!

LOL. Good luck with your next vessel, whatever direction you go. Also, look for us at Nag. I believe we are the only blue SX-230 in the area.

PS: Gary told me he gave you the referral credit, thanks again on that

Thanks, yes it's bittersweet as I love this boat.

Too bad I didn't renew with him either since I want to keep the boat at the lake house most of the time. Best service for in/out in the area. I'm glad you got in, he said he's full again this season. Just remember that you don't need to cover your boat, he'll put it away every night.

Back