• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2011 SX210 (w/ Tower) $22,000 Central IL

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It's almost Spring, and strongly considering an upgrade. Trying to gauge some interest vs. trade-in.

We love this boat, and have had a great time with it. Runs great. I'll have to see if I can figure out the hours, not a lot... couple hundred at the most, I imagine. We are 2nd owners.

Below, find our 2011 SX210. We have an aftermarket (Aerial) tower and here's a list of included items:

- galvanized trailer
- tower speakers (I'll have to look for brand, they were on it when I got it)
- Bazooka sub
- LED light strips installed throughout the interior
- air inflator for tubes and toys installed in boat
- sea deck throughout
- vinyl wrap from IPD Graphics
- tinted windows (fairly dark)
- plumbing / wiring for ballast under Port seat installed (will probably remove the pump though to reuse it)
- Lowrance GPS
- chrome cup holders
- trashcan installed next to glove box
- through hull connector for dual bank battery charger

I have a link in my signature that shows some of the mods and stuff that I've done. But, a few things won't be included with the boat as I can reuse them.

Rear port and starboard seats do have some cracks in the seam.
Dealer fixed some gelcoat scratches from the trailer bunks last winter.
Couple gelcoat nicks from a jetski bumping against it while rafted up. I filled them with Spectrum gelcoat paste, but have been chicken to try my hand at sanding/buffing.

Asking 22,000. Let me know if you have any questions. I can/will get more pics, if it warms up a few degrees.

IMG_3388.JPG
IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_9546.jpg
File_008.jpeg

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ha! I hope you are not looking at that 27 footer.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good looking boat, unrelated question....how'd you mount your guide poles? Been wanting some myself, but really don't wanna drill through the back step on the trailer to mount them.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good looking boat, unrelated question....how'd you mount your guide poles? Been wanting some myself, but really don't wanna drill through the back step on the trailer to mount them.
Yeah, had to drill two holes on each side. It comes with 2 brackets and depending on the width of your frame tube you have a couple options on how the brackets mount.

If I remember right, my frame was narrow enough that the brackets kind of cross-cross over each other. So 1 hole for each bracket through the step, and the other bolt is on the back side of the frame in open air.

I can get pics easy enough, if you want?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yeah, had to drill two holes on each side. It comes with 2 brackets and depending on the width of your frame tube you have a couple options on how the brackets mount.

If I remember right, my frame was narrow enough that the brackets kind of cross-cross over each other. So 1 hole for each bracket through the step, and the other bolt is on the back side of the frame in open air.

I can get pics easy enough, if you want?
Sure, but I think I understand!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Found some pics on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/CE-Smith-Unlighted-Replacement-Accessories/dp/B012BBKKLO

I bought mine from Overton's, but I'm not finding the product on their site right now. I got the 60" version.
Yeah I've been keeping an eye on these: https://www.amazon.com/SeaSense-50080283-Trailer-Post-Guide/dp/B003RY3NBY/ref=pd_sbs_200_1/140-0168645-0195212?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B004XAHATM&pd_rd_r=04b309a9-30ca-11e9-ac68-313f26c3589c&pd_rd_w=jS0VG&pd_rd_wg=bXtP5&pf_rd_p=588939de-d3f8-42f1-a3d8-d556eae5797d&pf_rd_r=2GF4VTPSM7RNR91EBSNT&refRID=2GF4VTPSM7RNR91EBSNT&th=1&psc=1

They're on "sale" for $54 right now, but every now and again they drop below that. I have a price tracker on them that'll msg me when it drops to a certain price.

MattyTee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do you have any documentation on the cup holder mod on the passenger side?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sure. Click the link in my signature. It’s in that doc somewhere with some pics. That almost turned out bad, until I bought better tools. Lol

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think this is the first time I've seen that boat. Looks awesome. GLWS!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think this is the first time I've seen that boat. Looks awesome. GLWS!
Tks!! It’s been around awhile. Formerly w @RampRage its only had the vinyl wrap and tint thru last season.

We love the extra colors. @RampRage is one of those “naked boat” guys. After we got it home and the wife got to looking at other boats, she’s like “hey, where’d all the colors/stickers go?”

Love the look of the tint, too. Truthfully, it turned out a bit too dark though. Passenger can’t see out the front, especially with the windshield folded open.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Rumor has it @BigAbe75 is in talks for a brand new 275.

Ha! I know one thing, our dealer (SCBM) can’t wait to sell one or get one in his shop. Says he has 2 guys chomping at the bit for them, but he has had to slow them down to make sure they understand the trailering difficulties.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First attempt at a walk around video, too.

Nice boat, and great value with your mods and foldable tower!

One thing to keep in mind is the videos may be easier to edit shot horizontally (I'm told).

--

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I had those on my last boat trailer. They work fine, they flex a bit more than I would like and I had to drill through about an inch under the top of the bracket to secure the pvc pipe a little better so it held tight, just a bolt with a couple washers and a nylon nut did the trick. I made sure the bolt was facing towards the front of the trailer and not in towards the boat. Sorry, no close up pics. But they went on in less than 15 minutes (minus the extra hole I drilled).IMG_5194.JPGIMG_5286.JPG

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nice boat, and great value with your mods and foldable tower!

One thing to keep in mind is the videos may be easier to edit shot horizontally (I'm told).

--
Thanks, I didn’t actually watch it. Lol. I made it for a specific person who has shown interest, then couldn’t figure out how to share it with him. Ended up just uploading the raw file to YouTube. Thought I’d share it here, while I was at it. :)