• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2011 Yamaha 242 Limited S 30k firm - SouthFlorida

DUDE this looks like a hell of a deal...would have thought it would be in the $40k range....I bet it will go quick if its not gone already

DUDE this looks like a hell of a deal...would have thought it would be in the $40k range....I bet it will go quick if its not gone already
We will see how long it lasts! Thanks

Might be priced too low. Looks suspicious...should be $40-45. That may scare some people off.

Might be priced too low. Looks suspicious...should be $40-45. That may scare some people off.
It's priced fair, given some seats need to be reupholstered or fixed. Also has 415hrs. Serious buyers can contact me. Nothing is wrong with the boat and will gladly take anyone that's interested for a test drive.

It's priced fair, given some seats need to be reupholstered or fixed. Also has 415hrs. Serious buyers can contact me. Nothing is wrong with the boat and will gladly take anyone that's interested for a test drive.

Yeah that's true, I wouldn't expect anyone to haggle the price. I've seen "pristine" 232's for $7k and you know thats a scam but this is in the ballpark. I would be seriously interested if I didnt have a bunch of student debt to pay off...

Nice looking boat! Good luck with the sale.

Wow....here's the text from the Craiglist ad....got some nice upgrades on it too (I bolded to see easier)....sweet deal!

The boat has 415hrs and has been well maintained. Used in fresh water lake mostly for wakeboarding and some salt water use. Has been flushed every time after each use. All services have been done with Riva Motorsports in Pompano Beach, FL. Covered storage and away from salt water. Warranty until Feb 2016!! So you can use it as much as you want and not to worry about anything. Everything is covered by Yamaha warranty. Comes with trailer and new tires with spare and also a brand new $700 mooring cover to protect the inside of the boat from the harmful rays of the sun and outside elements. The trailer has been upgraded to better bunk boards for easier sliding on and off. Also a few upgrades to the boat have been made like the sound system... a total of 15 speakers (infinity) with a 2x JL 600 watt amp with 5 batteries. You can see it on the pictures. Sound system is very loud and clear. The boat also has a keelguard to protect the hull from rocks when you want to beach it and to protect it from rock or other debris. Brand new blue LEDs in the tower and side compartments. The jet drives have the Thrust Vectors for easier handling and docking at slow speeds. This boat will do 55mph. It has a few scratches on the outside and wear and tear on the seats. Some seats have a few rips but can reupholstered or replacing it for cheap. Other than that the motors are in excellent condition. Trailer has been re-galvanized as well and in very good shape. Looks new. Serious offers only. You can contact me at show contact info for more info. Leave a message if I don't answer or you can text me. I am in no rush to sell or have to sell it.

Wow what a deal! @Julian thats what I call one stop Xmas shopping for the wife! :winkingthumbsup" I even bet the seller would through in one of those nifty big red bows for ya. The Yamaha December to remember event right there.

With the price it is easy to justify replacing all of the vinyl.

Very nice!! Good luck!!

How is this not sold????

UPDATED AD. PRICED TO SELL!

Back