• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2011 Yamaha AR240 For $31,900 Pineville, La

Jeremy Edwards

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling a 2011 AR240 with only 97 hours for $31,900. Boat is in excellent shape and will come with all the equipment needed to have a blast on the water.
Boat as been serviced before every summer with Amsoil and NGK spark plugs. New SBT impellers installed last year.

•Thrust Vectors
•Keel Guard
• True Locks from Jet Boat Pilot
•Dual Battery switch
•Yamaha snap on covers (original)
•yamaha premium Mooring cover (3 years old)
•JL Audio speakers and JL 5 channel Amp.
•Rockford Fosgate 8” wake tower speakers with wires ran through tower (spare wire ready for a light bar)
•Stinger Road kill installed in Engine Bay and Fuel tank Hatch.
• Jet pumps tore down cleaned and painted with aluminum paint.
• scupper drain bulkhead fitting replaced with Attwood stainless fitting.
• Lockable latch for ski Locker
•Wolo bad boy Horn
• CE Smith 60” LED boat trailer Guides

Ski’s, wakeboard, Kneeboard, Yamaha LifeJackets, yamaha Mooring lines, bumpers and probably forgetting a bunch of stuff. Bank has the title. Only reason i’m selling is to get a new 242X-E with all new equipment to go with it. Boat will be posted on multiple sites. Boat is located in Pineville, Louisiana.

Attachments

Last edited:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Selling a 2011 AR240 with only 97 hours. Boat is in excellent shape and will come with all the equipment needed to have a blast on the water.
Boat as been serviced before every summer with Amsoil and NGK spark plugs. New SBT impellers installed last year.

•Thrust Vectors
•Keel Guard
•Dual Battery switch
•Rockford Fosgate 8” wake tower speakers with wires ran through tower (spare wire ready for a light bar)
•Wolo bad boy Horn

Ski’s, wakeboard, Kneeboard, Yamaha LifeJackets, yamaha Mooring lines, bumpers and probably forgetting a bunch of stuff. Bank has the title. Only reason i’m selling is to get a new 242X-E with all new equipment to go with it. Boat will be posted on multiple sites. Boat is located in Pineville, Louisiana.
What's the price?
Looks great!
Dumping all my money into my house or i would be inquiring!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling a 2011 AR240 with only 97 hours. Boat is in excellent shape and will come with all the equipment needed to have a blast on the water.

•Thrust Vectors
•Keel Guard
•Dual Battery switch
•Wolo bad boy Horn

Hey @Jeremy Edwards, please post the price and location in the title per forum guidelines. Thanks, and GLWTS.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jeremy Edwards

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i can get some tomorrow. You want pics of the outside around bow or interior of bow?

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m interested but I’ve got to fix my house first. Prolly won’t be able to buy for another month. Have you had any problems with it. It looks great from the pics.

Jeremy Edwards

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would say never but i did drain one of the batteries jamming out on the beach one time. That battery was replaced last year just to be safe. Boat has been very reliable!