• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2012 AR240 for sale, Seattle WA

kent426

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2012 Yamaha AR240 with 250hrs. JL audio stereo system installed this year with 500W amp and bazooka sub. SurfWake Vectors system installed this year, have 1,000 of ballast bags. New seadeck carpet installed this year. I am going to winterize it and put in storage by thanks giving.

$35K obo

Attachments

JohnFromPuyallup

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is my first post on here, if my user name shows up you will see that my secret lair is in Puyallup.

I’m looking to buy a Yamaha 19 to 24 before Spring. I just bought a 2019 Ford F-150 as a tow vehicle.

I’m closing a real estate deal that should be finalized by December 8th; until then, “no boat money.”

I’m mostly looking to use the boat for cruising Puget Sound.

so we we should talk sometime.

John

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
welcome :)

If I were you , I would stay away from this forum until December 9th. We are very good at making you neglect anything that is not related to boat. Speaking of which, if I were you take a couple of months reading around in the forum so get a feel for what boats are good for what and also keep on eye on the classified section. Sometime you get people in love with their boats and keep them priced too high and some times people want to be done. THose are usually what you are looking for.
Another thing to keep mind is you should not limit yourself to boat around you. Most boats can be shipped from anywhere in the US for $1 t o $1.5 per mile. Or if you have the time you can pick then yourself for about $0.50 per mile or less.

JohnFromPuyallup

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Betik,

All good advice!

I have been boating literally from the time I could walk and I worked for a decade at a large jet boat/workboat manufacturer. So I’m pretty sure I want a Yamaha jet boat.

And being the obsessive/compulsive person I amI’ve been looking for a boat for about 6 months. (I just sold a sailboat two weeks ago and I have another that stays moored in the Puget Sound that I need to sell sometime).

I look at Craigslist every morning when I get to work. I look at Boattrader, boats.com, pop yachts emails me daily, not to mention My Instagram and Facebook feed are trained to send me Yamaha boats for sale.

Did I mention I’ve looked at almost every YouTube video about boats I’m interested in.

i just foun

I’ll find a good deal when I’m ready to pull the trigger.

JFP

kent426

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is my first post on here, if my user name shows up you will see that my secret lair is in Puyallup.

I’m looking to buy a Yamaha 19 to 24 before Spring. I just bought a 2019 Ford F-150 as a tow vehicle.

I’m closing a real estate deal that should be finalized by December 8th; until then, “no boat money.”

I’m mostly looking to use the boat for cruising Puget Sound.

so we we should talk sometime.

John
I am going to winterize the boat and drop it off in Hoquiam for the winter if you want to look at it before then.
Kent