• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2012 Yamaha 242 Ltd., 65 hrs Warranty til Feb 2017 - SOLD

tlgolden

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
SOLD!
2012 Yamaha 242 Limited for sale. 65 hours. Dealer serviced since new. Transferable Yamaha Warranty until Feb. 2017. Galvanized Shorelandr trailer included (brakes and springs replaced this year). Trailer has lighted CE Smith Guides. Cobra Jet Steering. I have the original snap in carpets which have never been used and kept in the house since purchase. Matching navy blue KeelShield new in the box. Dual battery charger. Looks and runs great. Bimini included but not shown in pictures. Just had her detailed so she's looking great. Getting ready for service of oil change, new iridium plugs, etc. Contact me for more info. Located in Tampa/St. Pete Florida. Terry
IMG_1495.JPGy IMG_1496.JPG IMG_1497.JPG IMG_1498.JPG IMG_1499.JPG IMG_1500.JPG IMG_1501.JPG IMG_1502.JPG IMG_1503.JPG

Last edited:
Great looking boat. Good luck with the sale.

WOW WOW WOW, I keep seeing some beautiful 242s for sale. Hope I find an awesome one like this when we look one day. Great boat, best of luck, someones going to get a great 242!

Last edited:
Nice.....Good luck!

Just added Cobra Jet Steering Ultimates thanks to Jeff from Cobra Jet Steering. If she doesn't sell I'll get good use out of these!

Attachments

• IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1512.JPG
    IMG_1512.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 75
Back on the market all. Price reduced to 39k. Just had her detailed and getting ready for oil change and new plugs. Warranty until Feb 2017.

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN. I'm getting ready to trade this boat in. If anyone is interested in a boat in excellent condition with warranty until Feb 2017 this is it. Make me a reasonable offer.

Oh man..... I cant believe this is not gone. If this was what I was after right this moment there wouldve been a line 10 deep for it. Is it listed on the Facebook pages? C-list? Search tempest?
Good luck, its a beautiful boat for sure.

What are you looking to get into?

It's listed on Boattrader, this site and the other jet boat site. What's the Facebook page? People kicking the tires but no legitimate offers. Had a lowball offer yesterday. Reason I'm selling is that I bought a weekend getaway property on the water about 2 hours from me. To get to the open water I need to go under a narrow bridge and the beam on this boat is too big so I can only use it at home. Problem is that most weekends I'm up there so I'm not home to use it. Looking at a few of the Carolina Skiffs with 77-78" beams that will make it through the bridge but still do well in the flats. I would love to keep this and buy the skiff but my wife won't let me buy a new boat until this one sells. Thanks for the help!

Search FB for jetboat

If only it had a tower I'd be really interested. I've seen your boat ad before but didn't realize it was posted here.

If you trade to dealer you can cancel YES warranty and get a little money back also. As when we looked at trading to a dealer the warranty didn't help the deal at all

Hopefully we get s new member with this awesome boat!

Back