• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2012 Yamaha AR190 OH - $26,000

Don Dickson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I hate to sell my baby, but I have to. We sold our lake house at Indian Lake and now the boat must go also. Selling a 2012 Yamaha AR190 named "Licensed to ill" after the best beastie boys album. One of the pictures shows the boat BEFORE the graphics were added. I put another $2K in a stereo system. I have four "WetSounds" speakers in the boat and another two tower speakers powered by a "WetSounds" amp. Has super low hours. Didn't even see water last year. ( I had a new baby )

Also has a $700 custom blue snap on cover. Comes with trailer. Tons of storage. A couple of dings in the front from when I first got it and was learning how to park it. That takes some time. photo.JPG photo.PNG photo.JPG photo.JPG photo.JPG

boat 1.jpg boat 2.jpg boat speakers 1.jpg

I didn't mean to post when I did. Forgot to add a picture of the ding on the front. Also, feel free to email me with any questions at dickson1380@gmail.com

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 23
Back