• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2012 Yamaha SX190

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2012 Yamaha SX190 in excellent condition. Only 90 hours total. Has been cleaned after every outing and garaged its entire life. You will not find one in better condition. Custom wheels/new tires have been installed on the trailer. LED lights in cup holders. Thrust Vectors have been installed. Includes OEM black mooring cover. Only reason for selling is to upgrade to a newer and larger Yamaha. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I will try to get some additional pics of the boat soon. Asking $20,ooo.

Boat is currently located at Lake Oconee, GA.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What a great price for someone looking to break into boating. GLWS.

robert cabrerea

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very nice boat at a good price!!! It will make someone a happy boater. Impressed with the trailer...what brand.

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice boat at a good price!!! It will make someone a happy boater. Impressed with the trailer...what brand.
It's the standard painted Shorelander trailer that came with the boat. I just changed the wheels and tires. It made a huge difference in the ride.

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great!!! Did it vibrate a bunch before the upgrade?
It did tend to flat spot easily with the old bia ply tires but after going down the road a bit it was alright. The radials do not seem to flat spot at all, even after sitting a while. The ride is much smoother as well.

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wish this was closer! (Virginia Beach) Exactly what im looking for. GLWS!

Last edited:

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Rainmakr , If you stop over by me in Augusta I can head out to Lake Oconee with you to water test it. I drove my AR190 from NJ to GA 12.5 hrs. Definitely get into a well cared for used boat, it'll save money and headaches later on.

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Rainmakr , If you stop over by me in Augusta I can head out to Lake Oconee with you to water test it. I drove my AR190 from NJ to GA 12.5 hrs. Definitely get into a well cared for used boat, it'll save money and headaches later on.
Thank you for the offer. If all works out and I move forward with the purchase, I may take you up on the water test.