• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2013 212x For Sale - Scottsdale, AZ - Price Drop $37900

kairelucas

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
180 hrs.

Please see my Craigslist post for more details.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/4966874554.html

2013 Yamaha 212x - One Owner!

$42000

180 hours

The boat is in excellent condition and was just recently serviced, March 2015, at Complete Marine the Yamaha dealer here in the valley.

I have a Yamaha Y.E.S. extended warranty with 3 years remaining that can be transferred upon purchase of the boat.

Warranty Information:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/boat/yes/protection.aspx?ls=boat

Upgraded stereo with a Bazooka marine grade 6 inch bass tube and 2 Rockford Fosgate 8 inch tower speakers powered by a Clarion marine grade 350 watt amplifier.

Dual batteries on a switch

Yamaha towing and mooring cover

Yamaha anchor

Shorelandr double axle trailer with swing away tongue

I am selling because I am looking to upgrade to a larger boat.

If you are looking to finance I recommend Costco boat loans through Essex Credit.

YouTube Video:

Yamaha's description of the boat:

"Driven by a pair of muscular 1.8 liter High Output Yamaha Marine engines, the 212X goes from zero-to-30 in under four seconds. Built to satisfy the demands of hard-edged watersports enthusiasts, this full-featured performer leaves everything else in its wake. Twin 50 gallon internal ballast tanks churn out a monster wake to give you the big air you're chasing. The 212X comfortably hauls up to 9 people and features a J-shaped cockpit area.

Highlights:
• Twin Yamaha 1.8L marine engines, the most powerful drivetrain package in a Yamaha 21-foot boat.
• Thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Sport performance helm.
• Award-winning two-tier swim platform design.
• Features GPS instrumentation and Yamaha's No Wake Mode and Cruise Assist.
• Every part of the boat: Hull, deck and engine all manufactured and assembled by Yamaha
• Watersports edition of the 210 Series.
• J-shaped seating in the cockpit.
• New fold-down aluminum wakeboard tower.
• Come standard with twin wakeboards racks and mirror.
• 750 lbs. watersport ballast system.

Innovative Deck Design
The bow and cockpit of the 212 Series is cavernous for a 21-foot boat; making it easier to navigate with a full crew on board. This roomy layout gives the 212 Series the look and feel of a much larger boat.

The bow is wider and longer than competitive models to better accommodate more passengers and the seating can be rearranged several innovative ways depending on cushion placement. The 212 Series comes with Yamaha's exclusive front-facing "rumble" seats that are a favorite with kids. The anchor/ladder locker is also quite large, making access to the anchor and ladder more convenient. Finishing the bow are two speakers and two cup holders. Featured in the cockpit area is a huge port side under seat storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more.

The sport performance helm of 212 Series is impressive, looking more like the helm of a high performance powerboat than a recreational runabout. The helm includes GPS instrumentation and large analog gauges with integrated digital information displays that provide independently controlled access to a wide range of information. Also at the helm are Yamaha's Cruise Assist™ and No Wake Mode™. When engaged, Cruise Assist will hold the engines at a specific RPM for effortless cruising or towing and can be increased eight positions up and eight positions down at pre-set increments (125 -- 188 rpm depending on current engine speed). The No Wake Mode includes three different RPM settings allowing the driver to easily increase or decrease their no wake speed to find the optimum setting. Completing the helm area is a comfortable, adjustable Captain's Chair with a flip-up bolster, a premium sound system with a remote at the stern, and five chrome cup holders that are positioned throughout the cockpit. The 212X comes with a fold-down aluminum watersport tower that makes storage more convenient."

00H0H_fSL99YRofGn_600x450.jpg

00t0t_v10QATmKY4_600x450.jpg

00U0U_ed1ZbKmZRlP_600x450.jpg

00707_kdq50LF9QXR_600x450.jpg

00F0F_aKXEqX7GFaH_600x450.jpg

00H0H_fSL99YRofGn_600x450.jpg

00t0t_lwJzRSgM4yu_600x450.jpg

00w0w_goGhYk7x4xd_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Aboard. Are you upgrading?

I copied and pasted the ad for you.

I am looking at all my options but I would like to get a larger boat.

I am looking at all my options but I would like to get a larger boat.

To be clear the 212x does have a lot of space. I have had 8 people on board with room to spare.

Back