• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2013 242 LS - Texas

smack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Putting up my 2013 242 LS for sale now (or spring if no interest now), photos to follow once I get down to the slip, details as follows;

Single owner 2013 242 LS - I have been the only owner of the boat
Dark Blue with Silver Tower
Virtually stock, minor modifications - Thrust Vector XLs, Trulocks
Original Dual Battery Configuration with Guest duel battery maintainer installed
Terra/Black Seadek for the swim platform and cockpit (not installed yet)
Keelguard Installed
New Premium Mooring Cover - Just put on 2 months ago
New Bimini Fabric (not installed yet- still in the box)

This boat has been kept on a lift in a covered slip at Joe Pool lake virtually since purchased, it has never been stored in the water. Purchased new from Phil Dill boats in Lewisville, Texas. No tears or stains on the seats, the boat looks pretty new and has been Hot Sauced, Vinyl Sauced since owned. Purchaser can, at their option, keep the boat lift and slip at Joe Pool lake (lift is a HydroHoist 4400 UL - worth about $6500 new) , slip costs $3500/year, lease is up in November. Throwing the lift in for free should the purchaser want it. Will come with a bunch of tubes and ropes, lifejackets etc , essentially plug and play.

I would estimate the engines to have less than 75 hours on them (I'll pull the numbers this weekend) and update this post. Happy to water test for any serious buyers.

Asking $37,500

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Putting up my 2013 242 LS for sale now (or spring if no interest now), photos to follow once I get down to the slip, details as follows;

Original Dual Battery Configuration with Guest duel battery maintainer installed
Keelguard Installed

This boat has been kept on a lift in a covered slip at Joe Pool lake virtually since purchased, it has never been stored in the water. Purchased new from Phil Dill boats in Lewisville, Texas. No tears or stains on the seats, the boat looks pretty new and has been Hot Sauced, Vinyl Sauced since owned. Purchaser can, at their option, keep the boat lift and slip at Joe Pool lake (lift is a HydroHoist 4400 UL - worth about $6500 new) , slip costs $3500/year, lease is up in November. Throwing the lift in for free should the purchaser want it. Will come with a bunch of tubes and ropes, lifejackets etc , essentially plug and play.

I would estimate the engines to have less than 75 hours on them (I'll pull the numbers this weekend) and update this post. Happy to water test for any serious buyers.

Asking $37,500
I've seen your boat on the water a lot. Are you on the third dock from Marina? I currently trailer, but hit Joe Pool at least once a week with my 242. I'm passing this listing to one of my friends in the market. He keeps asking to buy my boat and I keep finding him ads for ones like yours.

Best of luck on the sale. I'd love to see your hoist sometime. I'm interested in getting one if the marina ever solves their recurring storm damage problems.

smack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Thanks Mark, appreciate the share. We're currently on F dock, though we are soon to be on G dock as they reconfigure the marina, put in new anchors that are "supposed" to withstand up to 115mph winds. They've actually hired a proper engineering company this time instead of just trying to fix it themselves so hopefully they get it right this time. We've been very fortunate that our docks have never been impacted by any of the wind damage as the outer fingers have, we've had some issues with their being no power but the marina guys are great at bringing a generator over for me to raise the boat again when I get back (no power needed to lower it).

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
wow Good Price. if I could sell my boat, I would definitely get it!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Looking forward to pictures!

smack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Apologies - ended up going in for back surgery last week (l4/l5 discectomy) and just got back home so will be a couple of weeks before the wife lets me get out to the marina.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I could look up stock photos as well, but pics would be appreciated. It’s cold up North, but boat shows are getting the itch aggravated and in need of a scratch. Show us what you got.

TY.

Matt Chance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still available? Interested. In Dallas area

Esther Baker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Keelguard Installed

Asking $37,500
Is this boat still for sale? Very interested.

FamilyTime

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Keelguard Installed

Asking $37,500
Is this still available?