• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2013 Mastercraft X-30 with GEN 2 Surf

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We are selling our MC X-30. Looking for an X-10 with Similar specs.

Photos

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/boa/4572964197.html

2013 MasterCraft X-30
2014 MasterCraft Trailer, GLAVENIZED and Custom Painted, Low ProFile 18" XD wheels
2014 GEN 2 Surf System installed with all new Software.
extra-Twin 750 Bags with Separate Ballast Pumps and Switches
6.2 Ilmore 430hp with Engine Flush Kit.
Pro Package and Surf Package.
4 heater outlet, Full Carpet, Flip up Rear facing Seat, Big Screen Display, Sirius Sat Radio, with 4 Speakers in Boat , 4 on Tower, and Sub, JL amps. (all Factory installed )
Black Hull, with Red Flake accents.
Rare Color Combo, gets attention... even at the Pump..
No TRADES

Dang man, you just got this MC. Most people don't want to go to a smaller boat...what the reason if you don' t mind me asking?

21' limit at the nearest place to Surf. 20min instead of 60min

Very smart move. Even better if you can leave your boat in the water, can you?

@lashburn1 any luck? what alternative are you looking at in the 21 range?

@lashburn1 any luck? what alternative are you looking at in the 21 range?

Actually YES, a guy from Salt Lake Few down Thursday....I got $750 less than I asked for...
He emailed me last night with his Loan approval....
Should be locked up next week,
I priced it ...as I did with my 2103 242LS.... aggressive. In both Cases the 1st people to Look a my Boats made offers and Bought the Boats.

Before I list them, I look whats out there and how long its been sitting.... Some believe that there boats are worth more...and they sit.
I tend to price mine between LOW NADA and Dealer trade in....

NEXT Boat???
MasterCraft 21' X-10 with GEN 2
or
MasterCraft 20' ??? X-20 with GEN 2 ( NOT released yet, but I likey what I see)

Still shots from Trailer film...no REAL pics or specs until AUG 5th??

IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0257.JPG

[USERGROUP=3]@Administrative[/USERGROUP] - please mark Sold

SOLD- 2.8 years ago

Back