• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2013 Trailer Yamaha 242 Limited

Demo531

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hello everyone,

I'm clearly new to the forum. I have been searching the site for the best option for a trailer and can't seem to find much. Now that doesn't mean much because I am not the most technologically advanced individual. I am looking at buying a 2013 242 Limited but the issue is I can't find a trailer because it doesn't have one. Any thoughts where to get one would be greatly appreciated.

It appears everyone is out of stock at the moment.

Thanks

Nicholas80

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Following. I have the same boat and am interested in the feedback received.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What's your location? As folks local to you can make recommendations.

Trailers are a funny thing, as in our region, many boats are sold with the trailer, but pontoons/tritoons are many times not. So folks will buy direct from the trailer MFG, or a trailer distributor. There are a number in the upper midwest, and they do stock some boat trailers. There are many good options. Don't ignore the idea of used, as most of these trailers are adjustable enough. Start with the base dimensions and capacities of the stock trailer and go from there.

Good luck!