• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD! 2013 Yahama 212X For Sale Reduced!!- TX

KBBTX

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We're looking to upgrade, so it's time to sell our 212X. It was bought new in June of 2013, fresh water only, one owner, all maintenance done(including 100hr service) at Marineland of Waco, total hours 120.7 and 123.1 on the engines. All the original equipment will be included, plus it will include a Yamaha premium mooring cover (also including the factory shipping cover only used for about three months), Hydroturf added the the bow steps, rear step through, and trailer tongue, dual battery setup, 2013 Shorelander tandem axle matching black trailer, 4 Polk Audio 6.5"s, two Bazooka tower speakers, two Polk Audio dB 10" sub woofers, with a six channel amplifier and a two channel amplifier for the subs. I purchased the five year Y.E.S warranty, which will be expiring in June 22, 2018 so it still has a couple of months of coverage left. It's been an awesome boat, and has never even given us a single issue. The asking price reduced to $36,000 OBO
IMG_3467.jpg IMG_3466.jpg IMG_3468.jpg IMG_3470.jpg IMG_3471.jpg IMG_3472.jpg IMG_3473.jpg IMG_3474.jpg IMG_3481.jpg IMG_3483.jpg IMG_3502.jpg IMG_3503.jpg

Last edited:

KBBTX

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm thinking about going ahead and trading in it. If anyone would like to make me an offer before I do, please let me know.