• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2013 Yamaha AR240 - For Sale - Loaded and ready for fall fun. <UT>

Mr Sol

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is killing me to sell this boat, however our family schedule is preventing us from getting on the water as much as we would like. Our family loves this boat. Second Yamaha I have owned. Best family boat period.

This boat is LOADED. All work done by a certified dealer. This boat new was over $60k last year. Really only 1 season on this boat. We have not been able to use it as much because of kids schedules. It has been out twice this year. Only looking to get out what we owe.

All maintenance and winterization has been taken care of by dealer.

This boat is perfect for active families, extremely safe, easy to maintain, FUN, and full featured.

I will include a wakeboard (new) and a 3 person tube with the purchase.

This boat has 3.5 years remaining on 5 year warranty. Yamaha is the best company I have worked with on warranty items.

* $7,500 of Additional Features you won't see in stock boats: *
- PerfectPass automated GPS Throttle system
-- Means a perfect ride every time, manages speeds in rough water and with turns as well. This is single handedly the best addition to any boat. and for jet boats, a game changer.

- Automated Ballast System - 800lbs
-- 2 400lb ballast bags
-- Fill / Drain Pump and Switch

- Fully upgraded Stereo **
-- 600 Watt Amp
-- All new upgraded 100W speakers, wet sounds all around
-- Tower Speakers (also wet sounds)
-- 10in Sub
-- Equalizer with Tower/Boat controls to allow different volumes for people in the boat and out wake boarding. Also has a PA for talking to skier.

- 2 Wake Racks, fits surf, skate, knee, and wake boards. holds 5 total.
- 3M Tinted windows - cools the boat down nicely
- Fully custom closet (for organizing ropes, gear, and accessories
- Extra Battery
- Tower Mirror
- Cobra Fins (for enhanced steering experience, specifically at low speeds)
- Mooring Cover with custom microfiber lining
- New improved tires for trailer

- Of course all of the standard yamaha features as well.

- 90 Hours.

Please PM,call, or text Chad @ 801.792.7651 with any questions. All offers will be reviewed and considered.

Asking $49,000. We are based in Utah (Salt Lake City area).

IMG_1609.jpg

20130928_2013-09-28-15.09.jpg

20130622-GOPR0096.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg
20130928_IMG_0003.jpg
20130928_2013-09-28-15.12.jpg
20130928_2013-09-28-15.08.jpg
20130510_20130510-2013-05-10-20.48.jpg

Sweet Boat! Good luck

Incredibly gorgeous Yamaha ! Wishing you really great luck selling it. Someone's gonna own a wonderful piece of Pleasure whomever buys your boat !

Please enjoy a Great week upcomng ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Thanks everyone for the kinds words. I'll consider any reasonable offers!

Last Bump... boat is still available. I'm sure spring time will be a better time... anyone looking, I'll be more flexible on price to sell before winter.

Thanks!

Also, I am happy to return the stereo to stock, and the speedometer (remove perfect pass) to get the boat down to "market value." I know the $49k is above market, market value for the boat, trailer, covers, etc is LOW NADA $43,000 and HIGH NADA is $48,000. (without those items). Thanks all!

Beautiful boat!!!!! I wish I was closer, I've been looking at wake boats, but I'd definitely consider this if I were

If you have not sold the boat...would you consider selling just the perfect pass?

Back