• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2013 Yamaha SX190 - $18,500 obo (Debary, FL)

dragonfire6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm selling my 19 foot 2013 Yamaha SX190 with 128 hours for PRICE SOLD!! The boat seats 8 people and comes with a single axle galvanized trailer with spare tire, dual batteries with switches and a charging connection underneath a cup holder on the swim platform. The boat is in great condition inside & out, has been mainly used in fresh water, always flushed after every use and stored inside my warehouse on the trailer It has a Garmin 541s ($500), blue LED lights and the Thrust Vector installed as well. The price is $17,000 and the hours may go up slightly as we continue to take the boat out on the weekends until it sells. You can call/text me, Chris, at 407-399-eight999 and the boat is located in Sanford, FL (32771) at my warehouse so I'm available to show it pretty much any time. I've found my next boat so this one has to go ASAP!

Attachments

Last edited:

dragonfire6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Found my next boat - PRICE DROP $17,000!!

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
GLWS, hopefully my boat is the one you want to buy!

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Outstanding! I am awaiting your call!