• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2013 Yamaha SX192 Laredo TX $25,000 OBO

LaredoMike

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2013 Yamaha SX192

135 hours

$25,000 or best offer (I am flexible on price. Posting on craigslist as well. I'm happy to discount to someone in this forum as I have gained valuable knowledge from here over the past couple of years.)

Black with white and gray trim

19’ jet boat

Fresh water boat

Supercharged 1.8L engine

Folding tongue trailer

Rated for 8 people

Open bow

Very reliable (launched 60 times in last 2 years. Started every time.)

In great shape. Some minor scratches. Photos available upon request.

Cobra Jet Steering

SVHO intercooler swap (Y adapter to factory single outlet)

RIVA air filter

Fits well in my garage

Selling because I purchased a 2017 Yamaha 212 Limited S

Mike
Five one Five - Five Five Six - Six Three Two Zero

IMG_3702 (Custom).JPG IMG_3720 (Custom).JPG IMG_3701 (Custom).JPG IMG_3706 (Custom).JPG IMG_3707 (Custom).JPG IMG_3708 (Custom).JPG IMG_3710 (Custom).JPG IMG_3713 (Custom).JPG IMG_3714 (Custom).JPG IMG_3717 (Custom).JPG IMG_3728 (Custom).JPG IMG_9564 (Custom).JPG