• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2013 yamaha waketower collapse brackets needed!!

Tim78

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have any idea where to get the brackets that you use to collapse the tower on a 2013 AR210? It's the ones you use after it's collapsed. I believe there called collapsed storage brackets??

Tim78

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes that's what we're looking for but I've seen the diagram you posted I just don't see the part on there...unless it's the steering arm? Thanks much for the help!!

Tim78

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok, that's what we were wondering lol. Just was afraid to order it because it said bracket steering tower. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️. Thanks for your help!!! Happy boating!