• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2014 195 Throttle Bezel

lyonsden2162

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Does anyone know the part number for the throttle bezel? Mine broke as a was removing the throttle lever.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Sorry, don't know the part number. But you can find most non engine parts on the Scarab site. Bottom of the page is a Parts Catalog link.

lyonsden2162

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Thanks for the info. I just checked it out. They did not have what I needed, but I did find other parts I needed. Thanks!

Jet Boat Tom

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Volvo Penta used the same style control. here is the Volvo Penta Part number. 3817722

lyonsden2162

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Thank you for the information. I will look it up now.

JetBoat195G

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
How do I remove the throttle lever assembly? In the images, you can see that there are four Phillips screws that should be removed to remove the throttle lever assembly. However, there are locking nuts on the ends of these screws, and I can’t access the back side of the assembly to put a wrench on the locking nuts. I’m thinking that I could cut away some additional fiberglass around the opening in order to try to get a wrench in there from the front side, but I’m not excited about cutting into the fiberglass unnecessarily. In the image, you can see that the black arm rest is actually underneath the throttle lever assembly, so I can’t remove the black arm rest in order to get access, even if that would provide access. I’m really wondering how the boat dealer would remove the throttle lever assembly if they needed to work on it. I was able to replace the broken adjust switch above the throttle with great, great difficulty by going in through the access compartment forward of the drivers station, but I just can’t imagine that the boat dealer would replace the adjust switch this way. I would think that they would remove the throttle lever assembly to have access to the adjust switch.

It’s actually easy for me to remove the bezel. There is a small set screw below the throttle lever, which when removed, allows the aluminum bezel to slide right over and off of the throttle lever.

Attachments