• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2014-212X. With wake wedge vid

will there be a group buy ;)

Not too shabby at all! Have to ask the obvious question, stock ballast and? And you'll definitely have my order!

great day on the river!! amazing wedge everyone.....i thought i was getting a decent wake before..but now...game changer! thanks stewart at river city boat sales for taking the video. thanks to mark and jerry for flying out and hitting the water with morgan and myself. @sx210owner @jcyamaharider

Stock ballast and 800 on the rear port seat and a 450 on the back seat

Last edited:
great day on the river!! amazing wedge everyone.....i thought i was getting a decent wake before..but now...game changer! thanks stewart at river city boat sales for taking the video. thanks to mark and jerry for flying out and hitting the water with morgan and myself. @sx210owner @jcyamaharider
Thanks to you and Morgan for hosting !!!!

Did you find the 800 was better used on the seat compared to the ski locker? or not enough room in there?

Better there then the ski locker , these boats like to list to make a good wave and with the stock ballast full we needed to counter act the starboard side bag with more weight

Last edited:
A 450 surf side, wouldn't list it enough? trying to get away with only one bag top side lol, I surf on starboard, so already have drivers weight(he's a big boy 300+) then thinking one 450 starboard should list it enough with the 800 in the ski locker.

I'm sure with more time and what not we could dial it in better but we only had a day to dial it in , prob will just have to play around with different set ups and see what works best for you :)

Just thinking , could you put another bag under your seat if you moved your batteries ?

It would be a tight squeeze... And wrong side for my surfing
Sorry long day !! I was thinking reg not goofy yea with a 300 + driver you prob do good !!

Looks really good.

If you installed a Fly High Valve you could select a side for the ballast and not have to fill both sides of the stock ballast. Maybe this way you could get it to list enough with the stock ballast and not have to add any to counter the other side.

If you installed a Fly High Valve you could select a side for the ballast and not have to fill both sides of the stock ballast. Maybe this way you could get it to list enough with the stock ballast and not have to add any to counter the other side.

Spot on what I am thinking as well.

Back