• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2014 242 LS Black for sale

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a 2014, bought new in 2015, 242 LS black with aluminum tamdem axel trailer for sale.
Upgraded the carpet to seadek. Still have the original shipping cover for transport. Also have the fabric yamaha mooring cover that covers the whole boat.
Wife has become more interested in camping, and sharing a camper with bro and sis in law, with our daughter in the same bunk room and getting older, makes for some non fun nights as you can imagine :).

Just looking to get out of the note we have on the boat or near it. Maybe 45k, still have to check the loan account. I will get some pictures up as well, but we all know what the 242LS looks like. Everything is perfect condition, have all the seats and box anchor, and sand spike, and lots of extras. The seadek of course looks amazing compared to the carpet.

Contact me at chris.kostner@gmail.com for more information or pictures. i have got to get it pulled up and uncovered to get that... but I wanted to get this posted to see if we can get any hits, as the camper has already been located, just have to get rid of this first.

Radio is stock setup, we were about to upgrade it this year, but decided to try and sell before doing that.
I will cover the different in the loan, between what we sell it for and whats left on the loan. Very motivated to sell.

Last edited:

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Galvanized trailer, not aluminum.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
would you consider trading in your galvanized trailer for a painted trailer + $1,000?

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You still want the $600 for the tower?? Let me take from your hand for you can make more room it's going on a 1yeat you have ot.

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
LOL, hey guys, No i dont think I will be parting it out just yet. Thank you

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
would you consider trading in your galvanized trailer for a painted trailer + $1,000?
You still have the tower for sale for $600 Let me make some room for you in your garage you have it over a year already.

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You can buy the boat all in all, and take the tower off, and try to sell the boat yourself if you would like? :)

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Chris K , Can you post or PM me some pics? My FIL is looking for a boat, this would be too simple for me to pick up since you're next door to deliver to him.
Andy

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey Andy, That would be awesome for sure. Here are some pics, from past seasons. Its put away for winter at the moment for current pics, but we are planning on opening it up this weekend to get some current pics. I somehow cant seem to find any of the full layout of seadek. But it looks like the rest of the black ones on here for sure. Here are some pics ... As far as condition its pretty pristine, and never hit saltwater. Mostly Clarks hill, Lake Murray, and Lake Wateree. Couple times on Wylie up near charlotte.
feel free to email me chris.kostner@gmail.com and I will give ya my number and we can talk. I know we have talked before, and this is much safer than craigslist :) ..

Attachments

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
OK some more current, Saturday, pictures. Took her out of hibernation and cleaned up/installed the batteries and made sure everything ran like a charm. That sound of the motors almost makes us reconsider letting it go. @njmr2fan lemme know what the FIL thinks, I have a few folks from a bit farther interested, but would love to keep it local.

Attachments

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Passed it along, they're stuck waiting on the sale of a farm in upstate NY to close.

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Gotcha. Well I'll keep you in the loop and you do the same. If it's something they definitely want we can work with that as well. Not in a rush just need some assurance so we can proceed with our plans as well. It's all good.

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
looking to make this sale happen. 44k anyone? will happily meet half way to make the delivery.

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
$42500 anyone? I should expand on that offer to deliver. that was for like in this state or 1 state away. Not to the west coast lol.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will be glad to help with West Coast deliveries :)

Chris K

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How do i mark this as sold? or remove the ad?

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If you click on edit thread a drop down appears and you can edit your title to sold.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score