• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2014 Audi Q5 TDI cheapest listed in the country. (Myrtle Beach, S.C.)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I know this isn't the greatest place to post this but figure I will offer up 2014 Audi Q5 TDI here and a few other spots before I just give it away to Carmax. Its a 2014 Audi Q5 Premium Plus TDI with only 49,000 miles. Car is flawless no sctraches, no dents, no knicks, no tears with a perfectly clean carfax and an extended warranty till 2024 or 120,000 miles. This SUV is a blast to drive with 428 ft-lb torque this thing will get up and move and with its Quarto all wheel drive system will handle some of the worst mother nature can throw at her all while achieving 30+ mpg city and its not uncommon for me to hit close to 40 mpg on the highway. Car has a tow rating of 4400 lbs and is loaded with options including a panoramic sunroof that almost extends the entire length of the vehicle. Fly into Myrtle Beach airport I will pick you up and you can drive this car home anywhere with confidence. I'm not sure how long I will have it for sale as I really don't need it anymore so it will probably get taken to CarMax in the next week or two. I'm basically offering it here for about the same they offered me for it but would rather sell it to someone then have them make money on it so the asking price is $23,900 this makes it the cheapest 2014 Audi Q5 TDI with under 50k miles on it listed in the country that I could find anyways if you have any questions let me know.

IMG_3657.JPG IMG_3646.JPG IMG_3647.JPG IMG_3648.JPG IMG_3649.JPG IMG_3650.JPG IMG_3652.JPG IMG_3653.JPG IMG_3654.JPG IMG_3656.JPG
rear edit.jpg IMG_3657.JPG IMG_3646.JPG IMG_3647.JPG IMG_3648.JPG IMG_3649.JPG IMG_3650.JPG IMG_3652.JPG IMG_3653.JPG IMG_3654.JPG IMG_3656.JPG

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
very interested, getting approval from financing higher ups,

little lost on the diesel gate, was this engine not an offender ?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've seen it. Touched it. Smelled it. Almost licked it even. Legit car and I'm trying to talk a friend of mine into buying it.

@Scottintexas - the 3.0L's were definitely affected, but not in the buyback capacity - they received a "fix". Lost almost 1/2 mpg and gained a killer warranty which spells out, amongst all the listed covered items - "all warranty disputes to be handled in favor of the consumer". Basically covering anything forever. My A6 (with identical drivetrain) hits 43mpg's on the regular. My Touareg (Again, same drivetrain but considerably heavier) does 31mpg on the highway and did 23 towing my pair of skis to charleston and back last weekend. (and does 13-15mpg towing @DieselCamel 's heavy ass Worldcat). They're pretty awesome machines.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Updated thread title to reflect location. GLWTS.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Scottintexas this one wasn't a major offender in the TDI scandal basically a small software update and a few new parts brought the car into the epa specs. The car has been fixed already which means an awesome extended warranty comes with it that is good until 2024 or 120,000 miles which ever is first also free adblue for the life of the vehicle from any Audi dealership just pull in and they will fill it up if needed.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice ride. If this would only been available when my wife totaled her Altima and we bought her a new Acura RDX. I would of jumped all over this.

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@robert843 beautiful Q5, I have its older brother (2011) up here in Wilmington. For those new to these vehicles, I’ve got 100k on mine with 7-years of great ownership experience. An SUV platform that won’t disappoint!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If it had white exterior Cindy would be knocking on your door to buy it from you. At your asking price it should go quickly.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
sending you a pm

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have had two VW/Audi TDIs - a 2.0 and a 3.0.

There is NOTHING that can touch/come close to those - as far as power delivery (generated at low RPM - pleasant!) and fuel efficiency.

--

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Betik the Sienna is the wife's, this one is for me!

@robert843 does this have the tow package installed? not that I'm going to tow the boat but I'd like to know if I'm going to run into @swatski problem had with his Q7 and if I need to detour on the way home for vedtubtek to help,

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Betik the Sienna is the wife's, this one is for me!

@robert843 does this have the tow package installed? not that I'm going to tow the boat but I'd like to know if I'm going to run into @swatski problem had with his Q7 and if I need to detour on the way home for vedtubtek to help,
This doesn't have the tow package installed. I talked to @veedubtek once before on this and I think he knows whats needed. I did not install it as it wasn't big enough really to tow my boat as it would have been at capacity doing so. If you reach out to @veedubtek and he has time to do it I don't mind running it up to him to get put on as long as you buy the parts and pay him. I could possibly do that next weekend.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It doesn't, but I'd be happy to help ya out @Scottintexas ! Hell, we'll just make @robert843 bring it to my lakehouse to meet ya and make it a party.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It doesn't, but I'd be happy to help ya out @Scottintexas ! Hell, we'll just make @robert843 bring it to my lakehouse to meet ya and make it a party.
I'm fine with that as well if it's easier for you to Fly into RDU @Scottintexas I looked at the after market hitches that don't require any drilling and just use the preset holes they only run about $130-$150.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Charlotte is way closer than RDU, though neither is that far.