• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG 2014 Bimini Fling Shirts

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I finally have the shirt design done and ready to order, that was more of an ordeal (PITA) than I thought it should be.

Smith, Andy_ Bimini_last proof.jpg

I have ordered shirts for my crew in Safety Yellow and also ordered white shirts for Cindy and I. You are welcome to order any color you desire.

For Color and size options
Mens - https://www.alphabroder.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/prod-detail.w?sr=N3165&q=n3165
Ladies - https://www.alphabroder.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/prod-detail.w?sr=NW3002
Youth - https://www.alphabroder.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/prod-detail.w?sr=NB3165

Since most people were talking about long sleeve shirts, which I also like, these are the only long sleeve moisture wicking shirt they offer.

The below price of the shirt also includes the art work.

New Pricing, effective 6/6/2014
Short sleeve shirts are now $15.50
Long sleeve men's up to XL are $20.75 and XXL and above are $22.25
Long sleeve ladies are $23.75
Long sleeve youth are $20.75

You can order two ways.

1. Call BigFrog in Oldsmar, FL at 813-749-0881 and ask for Tyler and tell him you want to order the Jetboaters Bimini Fling shirts.
Or
2. Send me your info, shirt color, sizes, and quantity and then I will combine it with other orders to maximize the savings. I will give you your shirts at the Captains Meeting in Fort Lauderdale. If you choice this method you will pay me via PayPal once I place the order, that way I will know the exact total for your shirts.

Someone mentioned about having the crew name put on the shirts. If you call Tyler to order your shirts she can customize them for you, of course there will be an added charge, just not sure what it will be.

Finally orders must be submitted to BigFrog by no later than Tuesday, June 10th in order for you to receive your shirts in time for the trip.

Enjoy!

Here is a list of people and shirt info that I will be ordering.

@andy07sx230ho - order all ready submitted, 5 in Safety Yellow 2 in White
Group order that I will make and then distribute at the captains meeting.
@upperdeck - all in Athletic Orange, 1 Small Men's long sleeve, 1 medium men's short sleeve, 1 men's long sleeve large, 3 men's long sleeve xxl, 1 men's short sleeve large
@Bruce - all in White long sleeve, 1 youth small, 1 youth large, 1 women medium, 1 men xxl
@justason 1 Safety Yellow and 1 Athletic Orange both XL short sleeve
@tim h - Safety Yellow long sleeve - 2 - large & 2 - xl, White Long Sleeve - 3 - small & 1 - xl

Last edited:

upperdeck

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Andy,

I would prefer to send you my order for the discount if that's OK! I'm collecting sizing info now!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for putting this together! I will get my shirt order to you later today.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, I missed the Ladies and Youth options.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have updated the info on the first post of this thread to include a link to the ladies and youth sizes. Unfortunately, safety yellow is not offered in the ladies or youth sizes. To get saftey yellow for all of my crew (2 men and 2 women), I ordered all shirts in men's sizes.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just a friendly reminder to get your orders in soon either directly with BigFrog or with me and I will do a group buy.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I might actually be in on this... the GF is a procrastinator and insisted that she wanted to order the shirts so we can have nicknames... I'll get back to you today with my status. Thanks again for doing this for us. Great work!

upperdeck

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Andy,

If you could set me up with your group buy, I'd appreciate it!

All light blue.

1 Small Men's long sleeve
1 medium men's short sleeve
1 men's long sleeve large
3 men's long sleeve xxl

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Andy,

If you could set me up with your group buy, I'd appreciate it!

All light blue.

1 Small Men's long sleeve
1 medium men's short sleeve
1 men's long sleeve large
3 men's long sleeve xxl
Thanks!!! @upperdeck Jeff your order will be placed with the group. Once I get the group order together I will let you know the exact cost of your order, which should be less than I paid per shirt, and provide you the my PayPal info.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So we have finally decided to go our own route since we are going to add nicknames. Again thanks anyway for putting this together!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So we have finally decided to go our own route since we are going to add nicknames. Again thanks anyway for putting this together!
No problem, thanks for let me know. BigFrog could probably add your nicknames to the designed shirts.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just got an update on my crews Bimini shirt order and was informed that the shirts took a little longer than expected for BigFrog to receive. So, to ensure that for the group order I can receive the shirts back from BigFrog before I start to caravan down to Fort Lauderdale, I will need all orders in by noon on this Friday (6/6/2014). After I place the group order, you are still welcome to order shirts but it will have to be directly with Samira at BigFrog.

Orders currently placed are from @Bruce and @upperdeck plus myself.

Orders not yet placed are @justason @tim h @DieselCamel @tim2808 @waterboy @gunnerson @steined @Chris-MS . There is no pressure to order shirts, I just what to make sure you have the information in case you would like to order, see first post of this thread for details.

Ordering their own shirts @RobA

Overlapping our time in Bimini and welcome to order shirts, @PreciousMetals and @Tyler

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Andy my crew bailed on the tshirt after costs were approaching $30. Appreciate the work and artistry put into this but we are going to pass. Sorry. They are after cheap Bimini tshirt shops now I guess...

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Andy my crew bailed on the tshirt after costs were approaching $30. Appreciate the work and artistry put into this but we are going to pass. Sorry. They are after cheap Bimini tshirt shops now I guess...
No problem and thanks for letting me know. I agree the shirts are a little pricey, maybe next year with more time we can find a cheaper alternative. Finding anything touristy in Bimini is a challenge, especially on South Bimini.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi Andy !

I've been traveling and havent been around the PC much.. at this point should i call the shirt place myself or paypal you an order ?

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Eric,
You have the rest of this week to get me your order info to be part of the group order which will be cheaper, by a few $ per shirt, than doing it on your own. I won't ask for money, PayPal, until I have the cost from bigfrog which will be next week.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just a friendly reminder, you have 48 hours to get your shirt order in to me so that you can be part of the group order. Thanks to people that have already submitted their order, see bottom of first thread.