• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2014 Painted Shoreland'r Trailer for 19ft boats, CA/AZ

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking to see if anyone is interested in the stock trailer for my SX190, painted. Practically brand new with no rust, tows the boat nicely, don't want to sell it but it won't last long in the saltwater where I boat. Spare tire and guid poles can be included. Freshwater use only, looking for a galvanized or aluminum trailer to take the boat into salt. Open to trading if anyone is interested if not then make me an offer.
  • 2 radial tires still in good shape
  • Stolz bow roller
  • all LED lights
  • Boat Buckle transom straps
  • guide posts
  • 1 spare tire

Attachments

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Someone has to need a trailer! Just got the new trailer from Kokopelli, old one needs a new home.

IMG-8399.JPG

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
SOLD!