• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 AR240. Can anyone get me these measurements?

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
3AB29C38-9835-45F3-B435-69AA215B1D3D.jpeg mine is in storage. It’s for a bow tent. Any chance anyone could send me these measurements?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 86527 mine is in storage. It’s for a bow tent. Any chance anyone could send me these measurements?
I would strongly advice to have the measurements done of your boat, there are small but significant differences in locations of mounting points for accessories, cushion attachments, seadek mats, and railing, and I would preferably have it done by the person who is manufacturing the enclosure unless it is a generic one.
I can run to the boat next week (once we dig ourselves out of a foot of fresh snow here) and take those numbers but I would only use those as crude estimates.

--

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I would strongly advice to have the measurements done of your boat, there are small but significant differences in locations of mounting points for accessories, cushion attachments, seadek mats, and railing, and I would preferably have it done by the person who is manufacturing the enclosure unless it is a generic one.
I can run to the boat next week (once we dig ourselves out of a foot of fresh snow here) and take those numbers but I would only use those as crude estimates.

--
I appreciate it. No rush either. Once I have the measurements will talk with the people to see how they feel about making it . Thanks again!!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I appreciate it. No rush either. Once I have the measurements will talk with the people to see how they feel about making it . Thanks again!!
We want to see it!!! There have only been few made.