• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold 2015 Yamaha AR192 Near Madison, WI

ryan5943

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sold

I have a 2015 Yamaha AR192 for sale with around 60 hours on it since we are using it until it sells.

Runs perfect normal wear

Will post pictures tomorrow after I take some

Asking $25,000

Last edited:

DogDad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

ryan5943

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Here's some pictures. My notifications from here were going to spam so I didn't see the emails.

The boats in good shape a few surface scratches that could be buffed out.

The Bimini top is torn where it attaches to the post on one side and has some black spots on the fabric. I tried to get a picture of it and circled it. It was like this when we purchased the boat. We tested it once and it functioned perfectly but we never use the bimini so we weren't concerned with it.

There are a few aftermarket items on the boat also.
Wet Sounds interior speakers
Retractable Transom Straps
Full Snap On Canvas Cover with 1 Small tear where a fisherman hooked it while docked
Hull Guard
Led Trailer Guide Posts
Cobra Steering FinsIMG_1231.JPG IMG_1239.JPG IMG_1240.JPG IMG_1242.JPG InkedIMG_1241_LI.jpg IMG_1238.JPG

Attachments

DogDad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to Jet Boat demo days at Skipper Buds this Friday to take a couple different models out for a spin. After that I will need to decide whether to buy new or go used. Let me know if you are open to a test drive somewhere in Madison as I would like to compare engine noise and basic behavior of your boat vs the 2018s. Feel free to PM me your phone number. Thanks in advance! Jeff

ryan5943

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sold!

This is the most helpful site that answered every question I had.

Thank You