• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2015 Yamaha SX192

KevJul2019

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2015 SX192. Low hours, 130. My wife can’t go into the water anymore so have to sell. Very very sad day. Boat is in Michigan. Get interior, like new. Asking $26,500 Ask any questions.
• Oil and spark plug change before each season.
• Cobra EZ plug safety installed.

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@KevJul2019 Sorry to hear that. If you ever want to go out on LSC for a while or fishing, let me know, the invitation is open.

Tim N

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm looking at an AR192 for sale but saw your post and would consider the SX. Is it still available? Do you have any pictures you can send?

KevJul2019

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2015 SX192. Low hours. I believe 130. My wife can’t go into the water anymore so have to sell. Very very sad day. Boat is in Michigan. Get interior, like new. Asking $26,500 Ask any questions.

Attachments

Tim N

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks Kev for the pics! The boat looks beautiful. My verbal agreement is still on for the AR192 as of right now... so I'm going to wait until that deal happens or is cancelled.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Is it max 9 people on this? Is trailer painted or galvanized?

kcumjc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I know it's almost a month gone by, is this still around? I'm in Cleveland, looking for our first jet boat.