• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 212x wake surfing

Jt12334

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hello I just bought a 2016 212x and I am looking to get in to surfing. It looks like they don’t make the wake booster for this year and model so I would be looking at a wedge. Any info on what I can do for setup would be great thank you.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
wake wedge and ballast should get the boats wake in good shape If memory serves me I believe this boat was a members and it was a 21 foot just using ballast for the wake in the picture

Attachments

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Jt12334

Reaction score