• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 ar192 issues

Robby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ok so I recently ran my battery dead while on the water and when we went to jump it off from a friends boat it got connected backwards and blew a fuse. Long story short it would not run and no power to the gauges after replacing the fuse. I finally figured out the issue was the main relay signal wire was not working from the ecu (fried I assume) but I can bypass they relay with a jumper and everything on the boat works as normal. I am debating on tying into the ignition switch for the signal wire to the relay so it will power up when the key is turned to start vs buying a 1000 ecu. Any opinions on this good or bad. I have tested the boat running and all the normal shut offs work like the lanyard, rear hatch, and neutral safety so it doesn’t seem to effect anything by not getting the power signal from the ecu to close the relay.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Which fuse did you replace? Is it possible that there’s another one somewhere that you’re missing?

Robby

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
30 amp battery. No I have checked everything with a ohm meter.