• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 FSH190- NC - sold

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
May as well get her posted up now, as I'm definitely upgrading again (just not exactly sure to what yet).

2016 model 190 FSH. Just ticked 60 hours on the way home this evening.

Base model fshy. I've added CJS Viper steering, deluxe mooring cover, shipping cover, and center console cover. Garmin plotter/fish finder/transducer. JBP console organizer (new/improved easily removeable version). Dual battery setup. Bimini top. Better jetwash nozzle (it still sucks). 2 E-sea rider bean bag chairs that fit nicely in the console. JBP swim platform cushions. Probably more that I can't remember right now.

Clean title in hand. Pics are just random ones I had already, more in the next couple weeks or so. Or maybe sooner. Or maybe never if someone shows up to buy her first. She's an awesome boat, perfect for me really, I just need more power and a twang more room (sometimes). Freshwater only (so far).

SOLD

IMG_1158.jpg IMG_1159.jpg IMG_1163.jpg IMG_1178.jpg IMG_1493.jpg IMG_2096.jpg IMG_2121.jpg IMG_2147.jpg IMG_2154.jpg IMG_2179.jpg IMG_2183.jpg IMG_2232.jpg IMG_2235.jpg

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
love the boat name, I hadn't heard that before, it's fits you nicely

Boat looks great,

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Updated price!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just a pontoon for the winter. Avalon LSZ Windshield model likely. Might be big changes coming spring/summer, so I'm holding off on the SH I was gonna order for now.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I started looking into the new Twin Ver 260GF. New with 150 Suzuki’s are like 89 bare bones.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That's really not that bad. 27' WC gets 225's though. Best bang for the buck out there in the cat world imo, and the best p/w by far. That's what I'll be hunting when/if I'm a resident down there.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ya I like the WC but they went way up in price on the new models. I might try and demo a Twin Vee I would only go new since they redesigned and had some issues prior to the new model, water coming in the scupper in the rear, in tank issues etc. but I also wouldn't go older than 06, they had a lot of slap and sat lower, either if I go used. I've been looking into cats for a little while now or a 28' contender are both on my radar.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
dang. That's a deal and a half