• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2016 Yamaha 242 Limited S e series

BareHand42Style

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
listing my 242 LSE for sale. Boat is immaculate and very upgraded. 89.5 hours on both engines. Garage kept. Boats my 3rd Yamaha and hand down my favorite. Wife wants a much bigger ocean boat we can sleep on. Im asking $60,000.
Has a dragonfly chart plotter and depth sounder with the good through hull transducer
Underwater led lights
Led cabin lights
Bow cover
Mooring cover
Keel guard
Battery flush assisted toilet
Forward bilge pump
High water bilge alarm
Brand new 34 series AGM blue optima batteries
On board air pump built in for tubes
Lots of other stuff as well

Attachments

PredatoryKey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is this still available? What state are you in?