• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2016 Yamaha AR192 $27,000

Reece Lumpkin

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2016 19ft Yamaha AR192 $28,000 OBO
•220 horse power
•Supercharged single engine
•190 hours
•2 batteries
•Battery Charger
•4 LED Wet Sounds 6’5 inch speakers in the cock pit of the boat
•4 LED rev 8 Wet Sounds speakers on the tower of the boat
•Wet Sounds remote to control the LED speakers (The speakers can change to any color you want, and have a 5 stage options to where you can have the LED color change with the music)
•2 Wet Sounds amp (Not sure what the size of the amps)
•2 Sony head units (I also added a radio to the rear swim deck of the boat, so you don’t have to get out of the water to turn up and down the music
•Bow filler cushion
•3 person Tube and Rope
•2019 Hyperlite 4.8 surf board and Hyperlite rope
•Stoltz bow roller
•Yamaha bimini top cover for traveling
•Yamaha boat cover for traveling
•I have all the paperwork showing it has been winterized at Black Beard Marine Oklahoma City
•The boat has always been stored in a storage building at Sandy Beach Storage at Foss Lake.
•I need it the boat gone ASAP, so I can meet anywhere no matter what location, just please don’t waste my time.

•ALSO, if you need help with financing most banks do 4-5 year notes, Black Beard Marine In Oklahoma City told me that they can help you with financing the boat and they can do a note all the way up to 20 years if needed through them!

•Interested? Call or text Reece 580-799-4692. Thanks!

Attachments