• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2017 212 Limited S (212LS)

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
A good friend is helping a 212LS owner buy a new pontoon at their dealership and reached out to me knowing I own a 242LS and am a member of these groups. They will be helping him find a buyer rather than take it in on trade. (No tax in Minnesota on private sales!!!)

I am going to be getting additional info today as well as pics. Until then, please reach out to me if you live in the tri-state region around Fargo, ND and Moorhead, MN. This boat will be priced very near NADA, which is under $45k.

So if you want a near new 212LS, here it is and worth the drive from out of state. Message me for contact info, otherwise watch this thread for more info later today!! I'm excited for this new owner, as I love this configuration!