• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Not For Sale Anymore

Jared Grundhauser

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looking to sell my 2017 212x. Boat is in mint condition is black and gray with a 2018 shoreland'r tandem trailer and has less than 15 hrs on it. Includes aftermarket Yamaha cover and wake wedge for the right side. Not excited to see it go but things have come up in the family and I’d hate to see it just sit. Looking to get $58000 for it OBO

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard even if only until you sell your boat.

You may find it easier to sell if you post a few pics along with your location.

As is the color is unknown and there is no mention of the trailer (painted or galvanized).

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to sell my 2017 212x. Boat is in mint condition and has less than 15 hrs on it. Includes aftermarket Yamaha cover and wake wedge for the right side. Not excited to see it go but things have come up in the family and I’d hate to see it just sit. Looking to get $57500 for it OBO
Please be sure to put city/state in the title per the forum guidelines. (pictures as @Ronnie suggested wouldn't hurt either although not required)

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Pictures and info about the trailer would be appreciated. I may be interested. Thanks!

Jared Grundhauser

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I apologize I haven't been able to put any picture up as of yet I have one from when I bought it that shows the boat and trailer. The boat is in indoor storage for the winter and I'm hoping to get over there soon and get some more pictures. Other than that its a 2018 ShoreLand'r tandem trailer. It is all black has a fold away tongue, trailer brakes, 7 pin connector and it is literally brand new and in perfect condition. The boat itself I bought at the end of last July and has honestly barely been used. Let me know if you have any more questions, Thanks
212X 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jared Grundhauser

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Pictures and info about the trailer would be appreciated. I may be interested. Thanks!
I apologize I haven't been able to put any picture up as of yet I have one from when I bought it that shows the boat and trailer. The boat is in indoor storage for the winter and I'm hoping to get over there soon and get some more pictures. Other than that its a 2018 ShoreLand'r tandem trailer. It is all black has a fold away tongue, trailer brakes, 7 pin connector and it is literally brand new and in perfect condition. The boat itself I bought at the end of last July and has honestly barely been used. Let me know if you have any more questions, Thanks
212X 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Im not in the market but for people that are, Where are you and the boat located (city and state)?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Sweet lookin boat! Didn't use it at all it looks like! Looking forward to pics as I haven't seen one this color yet in detail.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I see your title is 2017 bost, but a 2018 trailer on down the thread. I would think most will want to know why the continueity isn’t connecting. I fully understand getting a boat and not using it like you thought, and that things happen. But why is the trailer a year newer than the boat? I am going to post your pics as full instead of thumbnails...

Jared Grundhauser

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I see your title is 2017 bost, but a 2018 trailer on down the thread. I would think most will want to know why the continueity isn’t connecting. I fully understand getting a boat and not using it like you thought, and that things happen. But why is the trailer a year newer than the boat? I am going to post your pics as full instead of thumbnails...
To be honest that is just the trailer that it came with. I assume that shorland’r builds trailers on a different schedule. It was a late season boat and they must of already been into the next model year. But other than that I’m just going by the sale documents as well as the title.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Good enough, I fully understand how manufacturer dates don’t line up. Good luck on the sale...it did catch my eye, but my wife would kill me!

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@Jared Grundhauser fyi - I sent you a private conversation in regards to your boat - if anything I had to say is interesting to you give me a holler back, otherwise good luck and hope you find a buyer.

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@Jared Grundhauser hope you are getting notices of my PMs to you. Thought I'd ping here just in case you aren't. I'm going by the dealership again today with my final offer to them in hopes of closing. If you still have a counter offer coming to me would love to hear it before I head down there.