• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD 2017 212X

Buckeye Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm posting this for my dealer who I traded this boat too. It's super clean and well cared for. 52 hours. Has extra seadek peices added and also the hydrophase ridesteady installed.

Trailer has the upgraded bow roller and boat buckles.

Boat Details - Minnesota Inboard Water Sports

Last edited by a moderator:

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I don't mean to hijack your thread but where did the "212x" pad come from? I asked Jet Boat Pilot and he said his just has a big "X" on the pad.

Attachments

Buckeye Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Now Worries Jameson. It came from Jet Boat Pilot, Page 14 of the catalog. Maybe they changed the design?

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks. I sent him that picture and he said he'll get it done that way for me. Thanks!!

jgpncll

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Another question if you don't mind, are your Seadek pads also riveted?

Buckeye Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If you mean do they snap down yes, the floor ones do

Buckeye Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
FYI, the price has dropped on this one to 47,500. I would imagine they'd negotiate on that as well.