• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 FSH 210 Sport

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
  • OK so I was not a fan of the FSH 210 sport from the pics I've seen so far. I saw one in person today and I must say that I like what I saw (fore the most part). Walking around the boat it feels like a great size! There is a cleat right at the bow of the boat which could be great, but I'm sure someone will use this to tow there boat at some point and break the bow.

Pros
  • The square tubing for the tower is very cool and looks great. I think it would be a bitch to take down to get it into a garage, but it could be done in about 30 minutes I think.
  • The 2 storage doors are great with 1 having a trash can and the other having two shelves.
  • The cup holders are plumbed to NOT drain water to the storage area.
  • The forward seats are coolers/fish lockers and drain off the side of the boat.
Cons
  • The engine hatch releases are pretty far apart and its not super easy to open it.
  • The two cleats on each side are well positioned, but there should be another cleat forward just behind the bow lights.
  • The two small 'seats' to the side of the lean post/seat have no backs making them fairly useless.
    Note sure if it's good or bad, but the engine flush hose connectors being under the cleanout hatch is not as bad as I though. there are openings to allow hoses to easily access the area, but you still have to open and close them a couple times to get the hoses connected and you will need a little 2 foot hose extension to allow you to have the hose connected, but have it out far enough to turn the water on and off when starting and stopping the engines.
    20171111_103056.jpg 20171111_103449.jpg 20171111_103453.jpg 20171111_103501.jpg 20171111_103511.jpg

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Where you see this at?

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Looks like you're at Performance East in goldsboro?

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like you're at Performance East in goldsboro?
ya Performance East has it in Goldsboro.

They have lots of boats in stock right now. I hate how they leave their boats outside and uncovered. I would not like to buy a boat from them that has sat around their lot for long.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
ya Performance East has it in Goldsboro.

They have lots of boats in stock right now. I hate how they leave their boats outside and uncovered. I would not like to buy a boat from them that has sat around their lot for long.
I agree! I bought my first boat from them at the end of the season and because it had been left out the cushions had yellow stains in the cracks where they touched the others that I could never get out.

I was at Chatlee this week and they had a lot of yamahas still in stock with another load coming in when I was there. Couldn't tell if they were 18's or not though.