• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 SX/AR 210 - Trailer Height

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Can someone give me a measurement to the top of the window on the trailer. I know I can't go by Yamaha specs as there numbers on the 19's are not accurate. Can this fit in a 7' door if the tongue is dropped? As far as the AR210 I would be dropping the tower similar to someone did with their 19' (so my concern is the window height). Thanks.

radge2001

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thats going to be tight. I just measured my 2017 AR210 at 7'6". Thats with the tongue fully extended.
Tell the dealer it will make or break the deal. I bet they will bring it over if its not too far.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thats going to be tight. I just measured my 2017 AR210 at 7'6". Thats with the tongue fully extended.
Tell the dealer it will make or break the deal. I bet they will bring it over if its not too far.
Thanks.

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did you ever find out the answer for this? What is the lowest you can get that ar210 windscreen with the tower lowered below the windscreen and possible tongue folded and on a caster?

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
At the dealership with the with the jack as low as it would go the window was 7' 3".

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am looking to buy a 2017/18 212 Limited S. Did anyone verify that with the retention straps removed, the tower actually will fold lower than the windshield? Thanks!!!!

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes it can. You’d still need an 8ft door with the tower down FYI.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks a ton for the quick reply! My garage opening is 88". At the dealership today, a SX210 measured 89" to the top of the windshield with the tongue jack all the way up. I was assuming I'd get an inch or two by lowering it all the way down. Is there something else I'm missing? Was my measurements on the SX wrong? Thanks again!

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Should be good to go then! Most people have 7ft doors and trimmed out come out around 83 ish so usually just say an 8 ft door. Your lucky I had to raise my garage and put in a 9 ft door for some extra room.

Attachments

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did you remove the straps on yours?

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I did not because I didn’t need to with the door height and there is a bridge I need to lower it for in Chicago and wanted to retain that stop point.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Oh ok, got ya. But you're 100% sure it does go down that far? Obviously VERY nervous on making the purchase with any unknowns! Thanks for all the help!