• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2017 Yamaha 212 Limited S JBP Edition FOR SALE (JetBoatPilot's Boat) <FL>

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

Its that time of year again. We're selling our current show boat and are picking up a new one later this month or in September.

For sale is a 2017 Yamaha 212 Limited S, White with Gray Tower, Galvanized Trailer, Approx 25 hours on engines, tons of upgrades and maintained well/flushed well after each use.

Accessories list is as follows:
All NEW "Lateral Thrusters"
Thrust Vector XV
Full SeaDek Kit with 9mm tri-color hexagon (cool gray over storm gray over black)
Throttle Sync
Basketball Hoop
Custom Registration Numbers
Swim Platform Seat Cushions
JBP Edition Badges

Asking $48500. Save over $10,000 off new (considering savings off boat, freight prep and setup and all accessories installed) Call 850-960-3236 for more info.

Pictures of SeaDek: https://www.flickr.com/photos/110764339@N03/albums/72157681756161344

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So if you buy this you would be the first to own a pair of Lateral Thrusters?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes that would be correct, they'd have to sign an NDA before they left the building agreeing that they would not show pictures of the device installed until the product launch later this month. Most likely I'd take the prototypes off and give the buyer a new set which will be much higher quality and longer lasting.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes that would be correct, they'd have to sign an NDA before they left the building agreeing that they would not show pictures of the device installed until the product launch later this month. Most likely I'd take the prototypes off and give the buyer a new set which will be much higher quality and longer lasting.
Maybe you should rename the ad? "Lateral Thursters For Sale, $48,900! Includes Free Boat!"

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And I was going to ask for more pictures, more details, like, oh, say, what the jets look like... ;)

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Noooooooo, not yet, I'm not ready!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

Its that time of year again. We're selling our current show boat and are picking up a new one later this month or in September.

For sale is a 2017 Yamaha 212 Limited S, White with Gray Tower, Galvanized Trailer, Approx 25 hours on engines, tons of upgrades and maintained well/flushed well after each use.

Accessories list is as follows:
All NEW "Lateral Thrusters"
Thrust Vector XV
Full SeaDek Kit with 9mm tri-color hexagon (cool gray over storm gray over black)
Throttle Sync
Basketball Hoop
Custom Registration Numbers
Swim Platform Seat Cushions
JBP Edition Badges

Asking $48500. Save over $10,000 off new (considering savings off boat, freight prep and setup and all accessories installed) Call 850-960-3236 for more info.

Pictures of SeaDek: https://www.flickr.com/photos/110764339@N03/albums/72157681756161344

Hmmm. Lateral thruster ? What is that? I'm curious and interested. Can I see a pic?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@djetok we'll be releasing pictures hopefully early next week if all is approved by our attorney.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm surprised no one has asked if they could come take a look at the pumps I mean boat yet lol.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm surprised no one has asked if they could come take a look at the pumps I mean boat yet lol.
I just did but will is not interested

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My wife says the house remodel comes first :( I guess it makes sense because part of it will be a new 8' garage door and a large pavilion style carport so the real question is.... what's the next boat gonna be?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We're for sure buying a 240 this year and a new boat that is yet to be named if such a boat is to be revealed at the upcoming dealer meeting. If nothing new this year then we'll just buy the AR240 and work on wake surf accessories!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We're for sure buying a 240 this year and a new boat that is yet to be named if such a boat is to be revealed at the upcoming dealer meeting. If nothing new this year then we'll just buy the AR240 and work on wake surf accessories!
Gonna guess the price tag on that one may be a bit more, lol!
GLWS!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Now this is what I like to hear. C'mon Will....I know you can come up with a magic device to make these Yamaha's throw a huge wave! I will be looking to install on my '19 242X haha!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Now this is what I like to hear. C'mon Will....I know you can come up with a magic device to make these Yamaha's throw a huge wave! I will be looking to install on my '19 242X haha!
Wake wedge?

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wake wedge?
Yeah true but thinking along the lines of a suck gate or tab system to simulate ballast and pull the boat down further in water like the Malibu system. The wedge cleans the wave up.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Yeah true but thinking along the lines of a suck gate or tab system to simulate ballast and pull the boat down further in water like the Malibu system. The wedge cleans the wave up.
My brother in law made one of those suction cup things that go on the side of the boat. I am wondering how that plus a wake wedge would do all by themselves or with perhaps 750lb ballast bag in center of the boat

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My brother in law made one of those suction cup things that go on the side of the boat. I am wondering how that plus a wake wedge would do all by themselves or with perhaps 750lb ballast bag in center of the boat
I was thinking more along the lines of their power wedge system. Basically a hydrofoil that drops down when deployed and pulls the stern of the boat downward when moving. It makes the boat sit further down in water similar to heavy ballast. Not sure something like this could be added aftermarket. I would think the transom would have to be reinforced to handle the stress.

IMG_7025.JPG IMG_7024.JPG

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length