• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2017 Yamaha 242 Limited E-Series $59,950

Zouko

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
2017 Yamaha 242 Limited E-Series ($59,950) in excellent condition. She is equipped with twin Yamaha 1.8L engines with only 80hrs. Factory installed SeaDek slip-resistant decking, ShoreLand black trailer with spare, Yamaha cover (2nd spare cover included), JetBoatPilot Twin Lateral Thruster- Reverse Steering Enhancement and Twin JetBoatPilot Thrust Vectors, and includes transferable YES warranty good until May 2021.

This one owner jetboat is located in Billerica Massachusetts.

Attachments

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Was the E Series Bimini removed? This does not look like an E series boat.

Last edited:

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Was the E Series Bimini removed? This does not look like an E series boat.
You're thinking of the 242 Limited S E-series, which had the tower and the fixed bimini. The 2017 model year also had a 242 Limited E-series (the one above) which was not an 'S' version so no tower and no fixed bimini. The full lineup for 2017 was SX240, AR240, 242 Limited S, 242 Limited E-series, 242 Limited S E-series, and 242X E-series (not info I know off the top of my head, I have a 2017 brochure).

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good to know....I didnt know they changed from the 2016. Thanks for the info! I stand corrected! :thumbsup:

Zouko

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thank you tkeru408. Yes the model is an E-Series (without the S) that doesn't have a tower and fixed bimini.

Zouko

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Any members here have experience selling/posting your boat with BoatTrader.com or any another site?