• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 YAMAHA 242X WAKEBORD TOWER

Ygrek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hi guys. I got yamaha 242x after flood. I need replace tower for use or new. Or anyone know some company there can straight up aluminium.Anyone have some idea. Thanks

Attachments

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You may be able to eventually see one come thru Copart on a salvage. I think Xtreme Tower Products (XTP) is the original manufacturer for Yamaha, but likely won't sell it direct, probably only thru a dealer or Yamaha parts dealer. Monster Tower is XTP's retail company. Good luck with your fix.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where are you located? The reason I ask I got my tower installed and it was some work done to it and it came out perfect I’m in Florida. And the company that installed it for me is called Karma Kustoms in Melbourne. They also do mobile work at your property.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
every season a few boats sink keep your eyes open for any e series boat

Looks like you need more parts like the windshield

How is the hull ?

Rickeesmalls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi guys. I got yamaha 242x after flood. I need replace tower for use or new. Or anyone know some company there can straight up aluminium.Anyone have some idea. Thanks
Hey ygrek is this the boat from copart in wisconsin ?? Is that all you need just the wake tower ??

Ygrek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
No. It's from copart in Oklahoma. I fix engines,new windshield new dashboard new amplifiers and fix scratches and cracks on gelcoat.

Rickeesmalls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you still need the tower ...o just might coming across one pretty soon let me know ??

Rickeesmalls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you still need the tower ...l just might be coming across one pretty soon let me know ??

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do you still need the tower ...l just might be coming across one pretty soon let me know ??
Rickeesmalls, do you have the Bimini frame if so will you like to sale it? Please let me know. Thanks

Ygrek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Rickeesmalls, do you have the Bimini frame if so will you like to sale it? Please let me know. Thanks
yes. still looking something. did you have any picture?

Ygrek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Text me please. 3478204818 thank you