• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Yamaha Boat Show Warranty Incentive?

SpeeDee4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Whoever has attended a boat show in 2017 - Is Yamaha offering the additional 3 years of warranty (same as the end of 2016) at the boat shows for an Incentive?

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I bought at a boat show in Sept and they gave me 2 additional years. 3 years total.

SpeeDee4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I bought at a boat show in Sept and they gave me 2 additional years. 3 years total.
Thanks gsbrown.
They just told me plus 2 years for 17 models (total 3) and plus 4 years for 16 (total 5).

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Thanks gsbrown.
They just told me plus 2 years for 17 models (total 3) and plus 4 years for 16 (total 5).
When I started looking end of summer they had a 2016 SX190 in the show room that they were trying to get rid of. They dropped $1000 off the price and added 4 years to the warranty. I liked the boat but didn't love it. I fell in love with the 2017 AR195 at the boat show. More boat more money and less warranty, but I didn't care.

Jeff L

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm being told by my dealer that Yamaha is offering an extra 2 years to the factory 1, with an option to buy a 4th year at a discounted price. I don't know what the discounted price is yet (boat show begins 1/26). Not sure if this is good or not....this is all new to me.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just purchased an AR195 at the boat show and got the 3 year warranty for what I was told was a boat show only offer.

SpeeDee4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I ended up purchasing a 2016 242 LTD s (first jet boat) and they gave me what Yamaha said the NE Boat Show incentive will be. 1+4 years for the leftovers. They also gave me what I think is a good discount on the boat. Included was a mooring cover, galvanized trailer upgrade and they are adding brakes on the other axle (only had brakes on one axle). They are also going to shrink wrap it and store in for the winter.

Jeff L

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll find out soon; the Baltimore boat show starts Thursday. I'm hoping to get a few things thrown in. Thanks for your response, hope you enjoy your boat. I'm anxious to post pics of mine, it won't be long now. As long as the river isn't frozen I'll be out on it. Lol

SpeeDee4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good luck Jeff!

PanamaJet

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
At the Toronto boat show the offer is:

Choose one:
$4000 rebate
OR
$2000 rebate + 4 years of YPP (Yamaha Protection Plus extended warranty program) for a total warranty of 5 years

These numbers are in Canadian dollars.

SC Jetstyler

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whoever has attended a boat show in 2017 - Is Yamaha offering the additional 3 years of warranty (same as the end of 2016) at the boat shows for an Incentive?
I just bought at the SC update boatshow and got 3 years total plus no dealer fees. They included the yami coast guard kit anchor chain and ropes etc . And they gave me 3 extra kids life jackets and the 4 adult jackets. SCORE:) picked her up yesterday

Jeff L

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just bought at the SC update boatshow and got 3 years total plus no dealer fees. They included the yami coast guard kit anchor chain and ropes etc . And they gave me 3 extra kids life jackets and the 4 adult jackets. SCORE:) picked her up yesterday
Sweet! Which model did you get? Pics??

kc919

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just bought a 212x today and got $2000 rebate and 2 additional years of warranty...The Raleigh boat show was 2 weeks ago.

Price was $55,995 plus tax, etc.

Jeff L

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sounds good! I'll look forward to seeing some pictures. My final deal was $54k (out the door), 2 additional years of warranty & coast guard kit. It's all a numbers game, but I'm happy with what I got. IMG_1164.JPGIMG_1142.JPGIMG_1161.JPG

SC Jetstyler

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Than you:) gonna be a fine summer for sure