• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2018 212X North Carolina

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
57K OBO
2018 212X with only 14 hours.
Located in Apex, NC.
I will include a hyperlight wake surf board and a ZUP board. Also have 2 tubes and a hydrodisc.

Other misc items will also come with it. Send me a PM for any questions.

Attachments

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Love the boat. wished you were closer to me and I had my AR195 sold. Dang.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Such a shame, but I get it. Man, 14 hours? I have more than that on my 2020. HAHA!

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Such a shame, but I get it. Man, 14 hours? I have more than that on my 2020. HAHA!
Just think of how many hours I could have on a pool in my back yard? Storm comes up, go inside. Passes over, go back outside. No rushing to the ramps or hope we're lucky to not get struck lol

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Warranty until 03/2022, forgot to mention that.

Skierdad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I would love to man. I will try get mine posted after we get back this weekend from the lake. That has the integrated ballast tanks correct? Do you have the travel cover (not shipping cover), wakebooster kit?

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I would love to man. I will try get mine posted after we get back this weekend from the lake. That has the integrated ballast tanks correct? Do you have the travel cover (not shipping cover), wakebooster kit?
Ballast, yes.
Cover, no. I store it indoors.
No wakebooster.

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice looking boat. From reading other conversations on this forum it sounds like you shouldn't have any problem selling quickly, good luck.

Hurleyneil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is this boat still available?

edlsoccer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is the boat still available?

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I like the color scheme, did you paint the tower or did it come like that? I get it has low hours... but hard to justify paying brand new price for a 2018 when 2021s are about to ship. If it doesn't sell and you're willing to come down a good bit then PM me.

Jubei99

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Not to hijack this tread. I believe every member on this tread is entitle to list whatever asking price they want to list it for. If you have an issue with their asking price. You could directly address that issue with a PM instead of trying to force there hand in public. GLWS with sell 919!

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Taking if off of the market.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not sure how to open this back up, but I’m putting it back up for sale. If it sits till spring, so be it. I think we are officially switching to a camper.
I purchased $800 or so worth of seadeck from the group buy that will come with it. It’s not installed yet.
The hours are less than 20.