• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 AR 195 Speedo not working

Redmeanie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boat was running great then sat speedo wasn’t working checked for loose wires didn’t see anything behind dash. Was wondering if the new boats have speed sensor or pinwheel and where or what to check before I call dealer.

FX195

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boat was running great then sat speedo wasn’t working checked for loose wires didn’t see anything behind dash. Was wondering if the new boats have speed sensor or pinwheel and where or what to check before I call dealer.
They still have pinwheel on left side if I remember correctly. Probably something has it stuck resulting in no speed reading. Check that first.

Redmeanie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you will check

JC Chile

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My speedometer is not working. it seams that the speed paddlewheel is broken...can i replace it?