• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 AR190 Bow Filler Cushion

pete4180

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello,

I've just purchased a 2018 AR190 and looking to order the bow filler cushion. The only one I found was:

https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/511921eff870020a60b8d9ee/seat-cushion

This is a 2013 SX192 - Does anyone have a link or part number for the AR190? Or does the 2013 SX192 cushion fit? Many thanks!
Get a cushion for 2016-2018 AR195 if they have it in stock. I ordered 2014 cushion for my 2016 and it didn't fit right. Check out this thread:

https://jetboaters.net/threads/bow-filler.601/page-2

chrisinslc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those of you that have bow filler cushions, do you leave them in all the time? Or do you only use them occasionally?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Leave mine in all the time.

Ducrotchy1098

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
For those of you that have bow filler cushions, do you leave them in all the time? Or do you only use them occasionally?
I don't know that I've ever used it.
Looking to modify it to be used as a partial jump seat. similar to the 242 limited seat (see attached).

Attachments

jryan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't know that I've ever used it.
Looking to modify it to be used as a partial jump seat. similar to the 242 limited seat (see attached).
Did you ever figure out a way to do this? That would come in really handy!

jryan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Ducrotchy1098

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I hear ya!
Initially I was considering using a thick piece of PTE or cutting board for the backrest and simply bolting a hinge to one end to allow for the upright position. My thought was to hide the hinge for the backrest inside the seam so it wouldn't be exposed and allow the backrest to fold underneath itself when in the center position.
Home depot, Ace Hardware or Lowes have stainless hinges for relatively cheap. Biggest hang-up was how to hold the backrest? Bigger boats have a recess built in to accommodate.
Good luck with the mod! Keep us posted if/what you come up with. This forum is an amazing community and fantastic with knowledge and project sharing.

jryan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well...I just put a new stereo in my boat so there's no way I'm trading in yet but DANG does your boat look awesome! I really wish the 21 foot would fit in my garage.

Yes I think the cutting board is the most versatile product for us. You can get that stuff cheap on Amazon (way cheaper than bulk marine plastic).